62

"Ground Zero"! I called running up to him. He was in his hero costume and I was in mine to. "Oh you're on day shift"? Katsuki asked confused. "Yeah I switched with someone". I said. "Oh hey guys"! Kirishima said. "Hi Kiri"! I smiled. "Oh you guys have day to"? Todoroki said. "Yep but I'm only here for 20 more minutes". Kirishima said. "Same". I said. "I'll be off to". Todoroki said. "Oh cool you guys want to come over? I'm learning how to cook"! I smiled. "Yeah come over". Katsuki laughed. They stared at him. He left. "Well sure we'll come over". Kirishima said.

Later on at home Katsuki was watching me from the living room. I was playing music washing dishes. There was knock on the door. Izuku, Todoroki, Urarka, Asui, Iida, Shinsou, Aoyama, Kaminari, Kirishima, Ashido, Tokoyami, Yaomomo, Shinsou, Hagakure, Sero, and Jirou. "I didn't know all of you would come"! I said. "I invited them. We have enough food". Katsuki said. "Why... Did you invite us here"? Kaminari said. "It's her first time cooking you all should be here to enjoy it". Katsuki smiled.

Izuku eyes widen. "You know something... I think I have to work". Izuku said. "No you don't". Katsuki said. "... Kacchan". Izuku gave him a pleading a look. "Hey! I'm not stupid! I promise the food will be edible"! I smiled. "What"? Urarka asked. I turned the music up in the kitchen.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Has she at least used the stove before"? Shinsou asked. "Kacchan I don't know how to work the stove? Never mind"! (Y/n) said. "Did you bring us here to die"!? Sero asked. "Yes". I smirked. "Shit! Kacchan I accidentally broke the knife". (Y/n) said. "It's ok! You're doing great"! I said. "Ok"! (Y/n) smiled. "You assholes better act like you fucking love it". I growled. "You called us here to kill us, and you're forcing us to pretend like it's good even if it might not be"? Asui asked. "Are you even eating it"? Jirou asked. "Duh to both of that". I said. "You have been teaching her right"? Deku asked.

"She doesn't want my help she looks at YouTube videos and recipes online". I said. (Y/n) was dancing in the kitchen. "Well at least she's having fun". Ashido said. I saw her struggle to open a jar. "How the hell can't you open that"!? I yelled. "It's tight"! (Y/n) said. The jar broke. Her eyes widen. "Don't move"! I yelled. I quickly got up and cleaned the glass. I just started opening jars. "Sorry". (Y/n) mumbled. "Babe season is up there take the fat off the chicken, hold the knife like this". I said.

"Kacchan I told you not to help me"! She whined. "You're doing great". I said patting her head and walking out.

(Y/n) POV

I need to show Kacchan I can do this! I'm an adult I can do this! I turned the music down. I started to focus and took my phone out. I want him to say I did good... Wow that sounds really pathetic. Oh well I do!

Katsuki Bakugo POV

It's been about an hour and (Y/n) hasn't broken anything or said my name. "It smells good"! Kirishima said. It did. The oven dinged, the rice cooker went off, the microwave went off. "What the hell"? I mumbled. 5 minutes later. "Guys I finished"! (Y/n) smiled. After everyone got their food.

"Wow it looks good"! Deku said

"Wow it looks good"! Deku said. (Y/n) smiled. "It really does". Yaomomo said. "You made dessert to"? Urarka asked. "Well if the food taste like shit I know the dessert is good... I can bake that's the only thing in the kitchen I can do". (Y/n) blushed. "Alright I'm hungry"! Kirishima said saying his grace and eating. His eyes widen. "Oh my God good job (Y/n)"! Kirishima said. Everyone else started eating. The food was really good. Everyone congratulated (Y/n) and thanked her. "You did good (Y/n). We'll work on your seasoning". I said. She smiled. "Thanks"! (Y/n) said.

(Y/n) POV

"I'll wash dishes". Katsuki said. "No! I'll do it"! I said. "No! No! You broke a lot of shit today. I'll do it". Katsuki said. "Fair I did break a lot of shit today". I laughed. "Seriously never use your quirk in the kitchen". Katsuki said. I gave him a thumbs up.