84

"Why'd you guys pick this spot to hang out"? I asked. "Karaoke is fun"! Ashido said. "Speak for yourself". Katsuki said. "Please don't drink to much Kacchan". Izuku said. "Katsuki drinks like it's World War 2 and doctors are coming to saw his leg off". I laughed. "If I'm sober than I have to be reminded that I'm around a bunch of nobodies". Katsuki said. "Anyway Ochako how's the pregnancy... I can't believe you let Izuku fuck". I said. "You know when she's been around Bakugo to long when she says this". Kaminari said.

"That's so mean"! Izuku said. "What's mean is writing in your journal that you'll suffocate me in my sleep if I ever touch your All Might chicken nuggets! I don't even like shaped chicken nuggets"! I said. "You ate my ice cream that day"! Izuku said. "Ok!? You said I could"! I said. "I said don't eat my ice cream"! Izuku said. "You ripped my favorite painting trying to hang your All Might poster you ass"! I said.

"Would you two puppies shut the fuck up"! Katsuki yelled. "You stole my diary"! I said. "And you broke my All Might mug"! Izuku said. "You two trying to start something with me"!? Katsuki yelled. "You stole her diary"? Kirishima asked. "It wasn't shit in it but her talking about how bad she wants to make out with Spiderman! And Spiderman fan fictions she wrote! Also screw you Deku and your nerdy ass"! Katsuki said.

"Ok Mr. I'll cry if I don't get a A! Also you're a big All Might fan too you asshat"! I said. "I know damn well that ain't who I think it is". Someone said a familiar male voice. I looked back. My eyes widen. "Shu"!? I yelled getting up. "That is my queen"! Shu said. I ran over and hugged him. "Where have you been dude!? Also I'm not calling you king"! I smiled. "It wouldn't be you if you did my queen". He teased.

"Oh and I just got out". Shu said. "I didn't know you were in jail! You should have told someone to tell me! I would have visited you"! I pouted. "Wow... A rare site. The King and Queen of the streets in one room". His friends said. "Wait that's THE queen!? I heard she was hot! But damn". One guy said. "Oh I heard you a fed now". Shu said. I laughed. "I ain't no fucking fed. I'm a hero". I said. "Aren't they basically the same"? Shu asked. "I just beat shit up and save people... I'm not the one putting cuffs on people. And if you call me a cop again I'm cutting your dick off". I smiled.

"I missed your violence... Sorry won't make that mistake again my queen. Plus I know you got street knowledge right? So you know who's doing what". Shu said. "Hey... I might not be a cop... But they might not want to hear this". I mumbled. Shu looked. "Oh those are your hero friends! My b! I must look like criminal to them right now! Hi I'm Tadeka Shu. Me and (Y/n) be homies". Shu said. "No you're not but ok". Katsuki said.

I told Shu everyone's names. "Oh I heard you had a boyfriend. Is it one of them? Sorry that I don't know... I got out yesterday". Shu said. "... Shouldn't you be on probation then"? I mumbled. "If the ankle bracelet at home then that's where I am". He said. "Hmm". I said. "I'm her fiance". Katsuki said. "Bakugo... Oh shit wait! That's Kacchan isn't it! That angry loud cocky blonde you always hanged out with". Shu said.

"... Wow he got you down to a T". Sero said to Katsuki. "Yeah I remember him now... So where's your brother"? Shu asked. I pointed at Izuku. "What the hell!? That's him"!? Shu yelled. I nodded. "Actually I've never seen your brother before... I expected him to look small and weak considering how many people you beat up for him". Shu said. "Yeah". I laughed.