44

"Next thing you know, a call comes through on my cell phone. I tried my best to quickly put it on vibrate, but from the way he act, I could tell it was too late. He hopped up and said, 'There's a mystery going on and I'm gonna solve it'. And I'm like, God please, don't let this man open this closet. He walks in the bathroom, and looks behind the door. She says, 'Baby, come back to bed'. He says, 'Bitch say no more'. He pulls back the shower curtain, while she's biting her nails. Then he walks back to the room, right now, I'm sweating like hell, checks under the bed, then opens the dresser. He looks at the closet, I pull out my Beretta. He walks up to the closet, he goes up to the closet, now he's at the closet". I sung.

"What"? Izuku asked. "Sorry". I said. "Isn't that the dude who pees on kids"? Katsuki asked. I laughed. "Yeah". I said. "BTW I do not support R Kelly I just like his songs". I said. "Understandable". Jirou said. He said

"Woman that sound did not come from upstairs. I'll be damned if you're not up to something. Now the sound that I just heard, it came from this kitchen. And then he looks over by the stove, while shes easing over by the dishes, and then he walks over to the refrigerator and pushes it back. And then he looks her in her face, looks like she's about to have a heart attack. Then he notices the pie on the counter, one slice is missing. Now the story's getting scary. Cause he comes to realize that, Bridget is allergic to cherry. Then he slowly looks up at her and now her face is red as hell. He's breathing real hard, moving closer, she says, 'Hun, you don't look so well". I smiled leaning on Katsuki poking him in the face.

"Move". Katsuki said. "No". I smiled. "Move". Katsuki growled. "No". I kept poking him. "Bitch move"! Katsuki yelled pushing me off of him. "She moves! And then, he looks at the cabinet. He walks to the cabinet, get close to the cabinet. Now he's opening the cabinet. Now pause the movie cause what I'm about to say to y'all is so damn twisted. Not only is there a man in this cabinet but the man is a midget"! I sung. "... What!? Was the Bakugo part planned"!? Kaminari asked. "It wasn't and I'm glad he said it". I laughed.

"Well at least his disrespect is useful". Urarka said. "None of them knew how to cheat right in that whole song". I laughed. "The fuck is that supposed to mean"? Katsuki growled. "Nothing". I laughed nervously. "I want to hear what you mean". Katsuki said. "Well... If I was to cheat on a person... Which I would never do. I would get all my friends on it. So when my dude ask where I am at night". I smiled. "Then you know we gone say with us". Ashido said. Katsuki glared at her. "Plus I'd pretend like the guy gay. Then the guy I'm with just gone be like oh so he just the gay friend. So I'll have my side dude know about my main dude. So we can sneak around and my main would be clueless". I said. Katsuki pushed me off of him.

"Ow"! I said. "You kinda had that one coming". Izuku said. "He said he wanted to know! And it's not like I'll do it". I said. "It's just the fact you put so much thought into it"! Kirishima said. "... That's just basic. It's not even the well thought out plan. The well thought out plan will be to have a girl on the side". I said. Katsuki bawled up his fist. "I'm going to fucking kill you"! He yelled. My eyes widen. "I love you and I would never ever ever ever cheat on you! Please don't hurt my face"! I said hugging him. He calmed down.

"If you do I'm burning him, her, it, or they asses right in front of you". Katsuki said. "Aww you used all the pronounces". I smiled. "... Is that really what you got out of that"? Shinsou asked. "I try not to focus on how Katsuki is absolutely serious right now". I said. "Wait what about you! If you cheat on me then I'll...". I tried to think. "Threesome"? I asked. "First, why would I ever cheat? Second, never". He growled. "I want a three way"! I sung. "Tell me why"! Kaminari sung. "Why can't we have three way"? "Tell me why"! "What if it's my birthday"? I sung. Katsuki glared at us.

"Do you know how many guys would love for their girlfriends to openly ask for a three way with another girl"!? Mineta yelled. "I was joking...". I mumbled. "Probably the men who girls are going to leave them for the other girl because they're not satisfying the girl and made then cross lanes". Katsuki said. "... He ain't wrong though... I know a couple of girls like that". I said. Everyone stared at me. "Who the heck do you hang out with besides us"!? Izuku asked. "... Lots of people. I'm still really close with some of my ex girlfriends". I said. "This is the day someone dies". Katsuki said. "I told you that"! I yelled.

"No the hell you didn't". Katsuki said. "Katsuki I told you that when we were in your bed, 4 months ago, watching Deadpool, and eating Hot Fries. And you said ok I don't give a fuck. Let's have sex because I have extra stamina. And I said but it's 7 in the morning". I told him. "... Tell me how long the history of Japan is". Katsuki said. "Nigga how the fuck am I supposed to know the history of Japan!? Wait... You mean history class? It's about an hour... I would know all I do is watch the clock". I said. "... What the fuck is wrong with your brain"!? Katsuki yelled.