48

My eyes widen when I got my test back. Oh thank God I passed with a high C. "Everyone passed, looks like it". Yaomomo smiled. "Hey (Y/n) you got three letters". Izuku said. I looked confused. "... What the fuck is a letter"? I asked. "Dumbass it's a text on paper". Katsuki said. I laughed. "The fact that you answered that knowing I know what a letter is". I laughed. "Thanks Izuku". I smiled. My eyes widen. I quickly opened the letters. I smiled.

"What is it"? Ashido asked. "I got a scholarship to three of the best art colleges in the world"! I smiled. Izuku and Katsuki looked at me. "Royal College of Art, University of the Arts London, and Parsons School of Design at The New School". I said. "What's up with that long ass name"? Katsuki asked. "Are you going"!? Urarka asked. "I might! It's been a dream of mine since I was a kid". I smiled. Katsuki and Izuku looked at me. "I thought our dream was to go to UA and be heroes like All Might which we are now. We're graduating in 2 weeks". Izuku said. "Aren't two of those schools in Lodon? And the other in America"? Katsuki asked.

"You two don't seem very happy for me". I mumbled. "I'm really happy for you. But... What about being a hero? This is what you worked hard for and like I just don't know what to say". Izuku said. "I'm not going to sugarcoat this shit like Deku. Because that's over 5,000 miles away (Y/n). And you can't go". Katsuki said. "What the hell you mean I can't go"!? I asked. "(Y/n)! We worked so hard to be pros and... And that is really far. You're going to throw your dream away"? Izuku asked.

I laughed. "I can't believe this shit I'm hearing. Being a hero was never my dream it was yours and Kacchan's. I just tagged along". I said. "So you're just going to leave"? Katsuki asked. "I don't know. I still like helping people and the way you two are acting... You do realize I can go to college and still be a hero right? Just not in Japan". I said. "That's my fucking problem! You're going thousands of miles away. What about me? Long distance relationship rarely work out!... Actually I don't know that for real but- give me a second. Siri what's the percentage of long distance relationships working out"? Katsuki asked.

"Here's what I found". Siri said. "Ok it's 50/50 chance but I don't want to take it". Katsuki said. "It's my decision Katsuki". I said. "Are you fucking serious right now"!? Katsuki asked. "Kacchan please don't get angry it is her decision... I just don't understand how they sent you letters if you never applied". Izuku said. I blushed. "Actually... I did apply. These are fully paid scholarships". I said. "So you were planning to leave me"? Katsuki asked. "What!? No! I didn't even think they'd accept me. I did it because Shimano said I should... He said I'd get accepted but ok didn't believe him". I mumbled.

"So not only did you keep this from me you had the audacity to doubt your own fucking abilities! I did not raise you to act like this"! Katsuki yelled. "... Since when were you her mom"? Kaminari asked. Katsuki growled sitting down. "Look... I am willing to throw away my dreams if you two want me to". I said. "Really"?! Izuku and Katsuki asked. I stared at them. "Wow I expect this selfish behavior from Bakugo but Midoriya"? Ashido asked. "It's fine... If it makes them happy". I said about to leave. "(N/n)! Wait I'm so sorry". Izuku hugged me.

"You can do what ever you want. You can go to college and be a famous artist! You have the talent for it. And it's wrong for me to try and talk you out of it". Izuku said. "Thanks Izu". I smiled. "Yeah whatever Deku says. Just leave me and go hang out with some British assholes who searched the world for spices and doesn't cook with a single one of them. With their bland tea, I can't think of one country that likes them, and stupid accents. Or you can go with Americans and experience a lot racism, eat their fucking hot dogs and shit, did I mention the racism? Because... White is right over there and you're not white. Matter of a fact in America, blacks are getting killed over there just for being born a different color. Also they smell like ass". Katsuki said.

Everyone stared at him. "This food's kind of salty". Todoroki said. "It's good to know you care about my color Kacchan". I slightly confused. "Of course I do, I catch someone saying anything racist towards you I'm killing them. But I can't do that if you're away from me"! Katsuki said. "Kacchan... You have weird way of saying you can't live without me". I said. "What if I get you pregnant? Then will you stay"? Katsuki asked. My eyes widen and I quickly ran up the wall on the ceiling. "Nobody let him near me"! I yelled.

"Bakugo what hell"? Kirishima asked. "She's considering leaving me what am I supposed to do!? I'm fucking petty". Katsuki said. "Kacchan... I'm not leaving you. I never was. I just thought it was nice to get accepted into something for the first time in my life". I said. "... How did you get into UA"? Urarka asked. "Oh... So you're not leaving to be a famous artist and fall in love with another guy"? Katsuki asked. "... Have you been watching chick flicks"? I asked. "I assume the worst when it comes to you". Katsuki said. "... Wouldn't the worse be if I get pregnant and the baby isn't yours? But it's your brothers". I said."I don't have brother". Katsuki said. I shrugged.