46

"Are you all ready to go to the beach"!? The girls asked the guys. I had my bag. "Yeah! This is going to be so much fun"! Kaminari said. "Think about all the hot beach babes"! Mineta said. "Oh yeah"! Kaminari smiled. "Beach girls are hot". I smiled. Katsuki smacked the back of my head. "Ow! Katsuki"! I whined. When we got to the beach everyone went to change into their swim suits. I put mine on. "Oh...". The girls said. "What is it ugly"!? I blushed. "No it looks great"! They said. I got stares from random girls. "Bakugo is going to lose any control he has left". Jirou said.

"He'll be fine! Man I actually don't like how big my ass is". I mumbled to myself. We all walked out. The guys were waiting. They were all shirtless in swim trunks. Mineta caught a nose bleed. Katsuki eyes widen. "Hey I'm going to go get something to drink"! I said. I ran off. Someone grabbed me. It was Katsuki. "You stay close to me at all times". Katsuki said. "... Ok". I smiled. "You look hot by the way". He said. I blushed. "Don't say that! Stupid Kacchan"! I covered my face.

We went to the food stand. I got some water. "Come on Kacchan"! I ran away. "(Y/n)"! Katsuki yelled. I ran over to Izuku. He held his arms out planted his feet down. I tackled him into a hug he laughed holding me. "You got me down"! Izuku said. I got up helping him. "Kacchan I'm going for a swim". I said looking at him. "Be careful". Katsuki said. "... I can swim Kacchan". I said. "I meant from predators". Katsuki said. "In the water"? I asked. "No on land". He said. I squinted my eyes. "O...k". I said leaving.

I walked away about to go in the water. Then my spidey senses went off. I looked and saw a ball heading directly for me. I caught it. "Hey can you- oh God". 2 guys said as I turned around. "Is this yours"? I asked. "Yeah! Uh sorry about that"! One blushed. "Oh it's fine". I smiled. "Hey we're having a party over there. You should definitely join us. I'm Hamoto Meki". The other guy said. "And I'm Cairko Ren". The other said. "(L/n) (Y/n). Thanks for the invite, but I have to turn you down. Sorry". I said.

"What?! Come on! It'll be a apology for the ball that almost hit you. You don't want us to feel bad right"? Hamoto said. "Oh no". I said. "(Y/n)"! Izuku ran over to me. "Boyfriend"? Cairko asked. Honestly you would not believe how many times people have asked if Izuku was my boyfriend. "My brother. But I do have a boyfriend". I said. "Oh who's your friends"? Izuku asked. "Uh... Hamoto and Cairko". I said. "Oh Midoriya Izuku". Izuku said. "They're inviting me to a party". I said. "Oh... Good luck". Izuku left.

"Your bikini is really sexy". Hamoto said. "Thanks". I smiled. "So do you play"? Cairko asked holding the volleyball. "Actually no". I said. "Well we'll teach you come on". They grabbed my hand and ran off on the other side of the beach.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I dropped my water. "... I feel weird". I mumbled. "What"? Kirishima asked. "My fucking (Y/n) radar is going off". I said getting up. "Is she in trouble"!? Kirishima asked. "No but someone's flirting with her". I left. Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero followed me. I found her all the way on the otherside of the beach with a bunch of teens having a party. Some guy was pressed up against her showing her how to play beach volleyball. He looked down at her ass.

I shot the ball away from them. Everyone stared at us. "Kacchan"! (Y/n) smiled waving. "Get the fuck away from my girlfriend before I blow your face off". I growled. "It's ok Kacchan! They almost hit me with a volleyball and they wanted to pay me back". I said. "I wish I had a fuck, just so I could not give it to you. Come on we're leaving". I growled. She frowned. She walked over to me and we left. "So sorry about that"! Kirishima apologized to everyone. "Kacchan are you mad at me? I declined them at first but they said that they'll be sad if I didn't come so they could make it up to me". (Y/n) frowned.

"Did you tell them you had a boyfriend"? I asked. "Yeah". She mumbled. I didn't say anything. "Katsuki please don't be upset with me! I'm so sorry"! She said. "I'm not mad I'm just ready to leave". I said. She looked at and smiled. "Bye guys"! (Y/n) grabbed my hand and pulled me away.