85

"King are you going to tell her about the bounty on her head"? One guy asked. "Oh shit! Yeah! But... You already know don't you"? Shu asked. I nodded. "What"!? Everyone yelled. "I wish you wouldn't have said it here though". I mumbled. "Someone wants you dead"!? Izuku asked. "... Of course they do... You do realize she's literally royalty where I'm from? You kill her the streets are yours... She's even higher than me". Shu said. "People always do this... No one ever takes the money". I shrugged. "2 bill on your head girl (about 18 million in US dollars)". Shu said.

"W-what"!? Uraraka asked. "Why is it so much"!? Ashido asked. "Look I piss a lot of people off". I laughed. "You know but one thing I don't get... Why hasn't anyone come for you? You're a hero right? They don't kill". Shu said. "Be honest would you rather die a happy death are have your body hurting so bad to the point you wish you were dead"? I asked. "True... You scare me sometimes choose which one you want fear or respect". Shu said. "Why can't I have both? Search some fights up with me in them and you'll know why no one's taking that yen". I said.

"Aren't you afraid they'll go after your people though? Like with me"? Shu asked. I laughed. "Who the hell are they going after? Kacchan? Izuku? I'm more scared for them if they do. And if they go after my mom... Nothing on this earth will stop me from killing them". I said. "I love it when you get all scary on me! You should come back to the streets". Shu smiled. "And do what? I'm not in the mood to join any gangs... Especially since what happened with the Mafia". I said.

"I heard they sent you racks of yen". Shu said. "They're trying to get me to be a assassin... They want me to take out their enemies and anyone who's trying to stop them. I don't work under anyone". I said. "What did you do with the yen"? Shu asked. "Burned it... In front of the person who gave it to me". I said. "Damn you're such a savage. I'd be scared to turn them down! Wait no fair! How come they asked for you and not me"!? Shu asked.

"Because your pants are so tight I can see your pussy print". I said. "Come on you're a hero though! That's so not fair"! Shu said. I laughed. "Dude if I said yes they would have had all information on everything going on from my hero side to... Just like I know everything from the streets. They're trying to do that with me". I said. "I'm surprised they took no for an answer... Didn't you have a thing with-". I cut him off. "No! My standards are low! But I would never date a gang member". I said.

"He makes it seem like y'all were together... But I've never seen you with him.. To be honest when I was selling in your neighborhood. You were with this dude more than anyone else". Shu said talking about Katsuki. "Selling what"? Katsuki growled. "You should leave right now... He's on sight too". I said. "Damn you guys are so perfect for each other! Bye"! Shu quickly left. Everyone stared at me. "... What did he go to jail for"? Izuku asked. "I don't know". I said. "The king of the streets huh? So did you two ever date"? Katsuki asked.

"You really don't know how we get those titles do you". I laughed. "How"? Asui asked. "We beat the shit out of each other one day. That's Hana's ex boyfriend. I sent him into the ER... Then he jumped me like 3 days later. But a shoot off happened and we both had to help each other. It was one of the biggest gang fights in all of Japan... Hence how we got our names... We were the last two standing. Well he was leaning against a wall about to die and I was just chilling". I said.

"It surprises me how you've never been arrested". Iida said. "Do you see how fast she runs"? No police officer can catch her"! Ashido said. I laughed. "Yeah I'm good at leaving win I hear sirens". I said. "I don't like him". Katsuki said. "You don't like any of my friends"! I said. "He stared at your my parts every second he got"! Katsuki said. "... Your parts"? I asked confused. "You know ass and pussy"! Katsuki said. "He just got out jail and- wait do I have a camel toe"? I asked looking down.

"I'm tired of you cheating on me"! Katsuki said. "Cheating"? Kirishima asked. "Yes! She past cheated on me! She claims she wanted me! But hangs out with guys like that and calling him king and shit"! Katsuki said. "You make zero sense some days". Kaminari said. "That's not cheating if I wasn't with yo ass though"! I said. "Whatever". Katsuki growled. "Also I never dated him or talked to him like that. We just had conversations". I said. "I never talked to other girls"! Katsuki said. "I'm pretty sure you're just gay Katsuki... I'm the only exception"! I said.

"Wait do you know someone in the Mafia"? Todoroki asked. "I know 4 people but I don't fuck with them". I said. "How long does those bounties stay"? Izuku asked. I shrugged. "Depends on the person". I said. "Maybe I'll kill you myself and take the yen". Katsuki said. "... I probably would. If the price is right I'll do anything... And that is now the slogan for my strip club". I smiled. "I wish we could just record our conversations and have a play back of things (Y/n) has said". Ashido laughed.

"I fear for anyone who has read my mind". I said. "Babe I've been getting calls from the jail your parents are at... Are you still going there"? Katsuki asked. "They call you when I go"? I asked. "Yeah. They're concerned". Katsuki said. "... Do they tell you what we talk about"? My heart was beating fast. "No". Katsuki said. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "... Aren't you parents from a clan of assassin"? Todoroki asked. "Yes I was made as a weapon and I accept the fact that I could kill without feeling anything. But do I do it? No. Not because of free will or anything". I said.

"Come to think of it... Kacchan and I are the only two people you listen to... You can't even help when you're like that. You just snap and your instincts go off. Which is what they drilled into your head. Kill. I'm afraid of what will happen if we aren't there to stop you". Izuku said. Katsuki frowned.

"But you guys were! So let's not sweat it! I'm glad I'm a hero and I'm glad you guys save me from myself"! I smiled.