68

"Arachnia you said you wanted to share a song with the world"? Kitar asked. "Yes... This song goes out to Bakugo". I said. I took a deep breath. "Bakugo"? She asked.

"Look, I just want to break up all your shit call your mama phone let her know that she raised a bitch. Then dial tone, click. And fuck your little fake ass friends, come around acting like they my bros. I seen y'all little group texts, where you all like to brag about your hoes. And you can tell your little bitch I screenshotted all her naked pics. Oh, you wanna send nudes to my man? Wake up and see your boobs on the Gram? Little bitch, I cannot stand you, right hand to Jesus. I might just cut all the tongues out your sneakers. Smash your TV from Best Buy, you gon turn me into into Left Eye. I don't wanna hear bout 'invasion of privacy'. I had a feeling, it turns out you lie to me, I'm holding back everything that's inside of me. How you out fuckin' with bitches that follow me? My heart is beating like it's bleeding out, you sleeping like a baby. Everyone was right about you now, You creeping, you creeping, you creeping. I went through your phone last night,  I went through your phone last night, saw some things I didn't like, I went through your phone last night. It's killing me, killing me, killing me, oh. All I can see is you and her in different scenarios. Beyoncé on my stereo, Resentment on repeat. I'ma make you a bowl of cereal with a teaspoon of bleach Serve it to you like, 'Here you go, nigga, bon appétit'. Look do you give it to her raw? You love her or nah? You risk your whole home for a hoe from the bar? You really want them hoes? You can have them bitches. You don't even cheat with no badder bitches. This shit is eating me, you sleeping peacefully. Getting more mad at you, thinking bout stabbing you. Don't even know that you this close to dying, you gon wake up like 'Why you got an knif-attitude'? I was crying.

Everyone eyes widen. I left and my phone went off. I sighed looking at my ring. Katsuki called my phone multiple times. I went out apartment. Katsuki was there. "What the fuck"!? He yelled. I threw my ring at him. "What is this"? He asked. "We're not together anymore". I said. Katsuki looked at me his eyes watering. My eyes widen. "I didn't... I don't know what I did. I promise you I didn't cheat! I don't know what's going on". Katsuki said. "I'm leaving". I said going to our room getting my prepacked bag. Katsuki grabbed my wrist. "Please don't". Katsuki said tears going down his face. I quickly ran out the apartment. "Oh my god I'm not going to get through this"! I yelled on top of the roof. I don't even know how I got here.

I roof jumped to Izuku apartment. I knocked on the door. He opened it. "Oh my God! I've been trying to call you! What's going on with you and Kacchan"!? Izuku asked. I hugged him crying. "It was so hard Izuku! You should have saw him! I can't tell him why"! I said. "What"? Izuku asked. "I can tell you but you have to promise not to tell Kacchan or anyone else". I said. "You know I won't". Izuku said. So I told Izuku. "Wait... So all this is for a assignment you're doing? That makes a lot of sense now and you can't tell Kacchan because you need a honest reaction from him. But why were you assigned to do this"? Izuku asked.

"Because Katsuki and me are literally the most popular couple in Japan so the villain will target me because the break up will be every where. Plus no one else in my department has a boyfriend or girlfriend that they are seen with in public". I sighed putting my head down. There was a knock on the door. Izuku answered it. "Kacchan"?! Izuku yelled. My eyes widen. "Is (Y/n) here"? Katsuki asked. I quickly ran going out the window. "She just left...". I heard Izuku say. I watched Katsuki leave Izuku apartment from the roof top. His eyes red and his face stained from tears. I frowned sitting down watching him. My phone went off. He looked up. I was already gone back inside. "Oh my God you're right Kacchan looks so sad"! Izuku cried.

"You mind if I crash here"? I asked Izuku. "Of course I don't mind"! Izuku smiled. We were watching the news our breakup was trending. I think Kirishima and Kaminari lowkey hated me. Honestly if you know Katsuki long enough you would know he's not the type to cheat, that just ain't him. I was mad at myself for accepting this stupid fucking assignment. Is this really worth Katsuki being this sad thinking he did something wrong? All I have to do is stay with Izuku. There's no point of not telling him.

"Izuku I'll be back". I called leaving. I went to look for Katsuki. I finally found him at a park. "Kacchan". I said. He didn't look up at me. "I know you probably hate me right now! And I hate me so much right now! But all you have to do is listen". I said. "What's the point of me listening? You broke up with me. You gave me the fucking ring back, I know how you really feel". Katsuki sniffed. "Katsuki... You know I'm not the type that can keep a secret from my best friend. Kacchan all of this is fake". I said. "What"? He asked. "... It's an assignment. I needed to do this to get a villains attention to attack me at my lowest point... And honestly I'm pretty fucking low I'm so low that I feel fire. Kacchan I hope you can forgive me... I really am sorry". I said.

"I can't be mad at you for doing your job. I would have done the same thing honestly if I was told to. But I didn't know loosing you would hurt me so much". Katsuki mumbled. "It hurt me too... Why do you think I came here. I wasn't supposed to tell you". I said. His eyes widen. "You fucking told me when you weren't supposed to"!? Katsuki yelled. "What can I say? I'm a rule breaker Kacchan". I laughed. "Kacchan... I'm going to take the person out fast and tell the world sike"! I smiled. "You fucking better". Katsuki said.

"I better go before someone sees us together". I said. "(Y/n)". Katsuki said. "Yes"? I asked. "I love you so much". Katsuki said. I smiled. "I love you too Kacchan"! I gave him a quick peck on the lips and ran.