72

I woke up feeling sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Don't go and get pregnant on me". Katsuki joked. "Shut up! It's your fault"! I said. "It's my fault that your dumbass got hit with a quirk and begged me for sex. 'Kacchan please give me more'! 'Katsuki go harder please'! 'Kacchan I need you inside me'! 'Ah~ Kacchan please harder! Ah~ right there! Right there! Yes! Yes~ Ah~ Katsuki keep going~ Ahh~ Kacchan~ Kacchan~ Katsuki~ I'm gonna cum! please keep going! mmh~ ah~ Kacchan I love your dick ah~'. That's how you sounded for the pass 24 hours". Katsuki laughed as my face heated up.

"Shut up! And like you're the one to talk! You kept groaning and growling to! And I don't moan like that"! I yelled. "Yes you do! You whimper like a fucking bitch in heat... And I know because you've always moaned like that". Katsuki smirked. "... Fuck you". I mumbled. "Are you ok now"? Katsuki asked seriously. "Yeah... I'm just glad you were there". I mumbled. "What?! So you would have just fucking did it with anyone"!? Katsuki yelled. "No! I don't know! I hope not! I only want to do it with you Kacchan"! I blushed. "Keep talking like that and we'll be going at it all day again". Katsuki said.

"We need a hobby... We seriously can't keep having sex everyday. It's bad for the baby". I said. "What baby"!? Katsuki yelled. "Me! I'm baby". I said. "You're such a bratty bitch". Katsuki said as I brushed my teeth. "I wouldn't be such a bitch if you could get it up". I said." ... That's it! We're doing it again"! Katsuki grabbed me.

Later on I was with the girls. "Kacchan and I have been going at it like fucking rabbits"! I said. "Why are you two having so much sex anyway? I understand because he was drunk that one time and you being hit with thy quirk. But you two have been like this for 4 months now... Are you ok down there"? Ashido asked. "I'm more concerned because I am ok. We've been through three beds in the pass 5 months". I sighed. "Why are you two still having sex in bed"!? Jirou asked. "We rent the place he can't break the floor". I said.

"Why wasn't he liked this when you guys moved together  a year ago"? Asui asked. "Probably because we were busy". I laughed. I felt someone touch my shoulder. "(Y/n)"! The voice sounded familiar. I looked and saw it was Akita. My ex. "Oh hey"! I smiled. "I didn't think I'd run into you here". He said. "God is something". I said. "Yeah he's great! Oh am I bothering you"? He asked. "... No". I said. "Great! Hey let me buy you a drink! Let's catch up"! He said. I bawled my fist under the table. "Yeah ok"! I smiled.

Mina Ashido POV

We watched as Akita grabbed (Y/n) hand and pulled her off. "Should... We do something"? Urarka asked. "I'm scared". I mumbled. "Why"? Hagakure said. "Did you see how he looked at her"? I asked. "I noticed it to... Then he dragged her out of earshot". Jirou said.

(Y/n) POV

"Do you want a cigarette"? Akita said. "Sure". I said. He handed it to me and gave me a lighter. "So how you been"? He asked. "Good". I mumbled taking puff. "You know I thought you gave up smoking". He said. "I'm considering starting back". I said. "You don't have to be so uncomfortable with me? We're friends right"? He asked. I perked up. "Yeah"! I smiled. "Still as a cute as I remember". He said. I looked at him. "You know I'm sorry". Akita said. "It's ok... It's was a long time ago". I laughed taking some more puffs.

"No! Let me formally apologize! I'm so sorry that I hurt you like that. You didn't deserve that, not you". He said. Other people don't deserve it either but ok. "So what about your girlfriend"? I asked drinking my water. "I don't have one". Akita smiled at me. "Oh I wonder why". I took another sip of water. His hand touched mine. I quickly pulled it away flinching. "Hey... It's ok I won't hurt you. I don't bite". Akita said. "I'm going to get married to Kacchan". I said. "Oh really? So those rumors were true. Congratulations. We should celebrate". He smiled.