11

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I walked into (Y/n)'s room. She was asleep. I locked her door. "(Y/n)". I said. She didn't wake up. I started to kiss her. "Peter stop". (Y/n) said. My eyes widen. "(Y/n)"! I yelled. Her eyes snapped open. "What the fuck are you dreaming about"!? I growled. "Definitely not going on date with Spiderman". She said. I growled. (Y/n) smiled kissing me. "How did you get in here"? She asked. "You didn't lock your door". I said. "Lay down bae". (Y/n) said.

(Y/n) POV

Katsuki laid down, I played in his hair. I stopped. "You just don't start playing in a man's hair and then stop". Katsuki growled. I laughed and started back. He closed his eyes. I kissed his neck. "You're going to start something you can't finish". Katsuki mumbled, eyes still closed. I kissed his jaw line. He wrapped his arms around me, he kissed my forehead. His hand went down. "Kacchan"! I gasp as he squeezed my ass. "What"? He smirked opening his eyes to look at me. "Kacchan". I said. "You're beautiful". Katsuki said. I blushed. "Alright I have training". I said. "With"? Katsuki asked. "Todoroki". I said. "I'm coming". Katsuki said. "Ok". I shrugged.

I went to the training ground. Katsuki right behind me. "Why half n half"? Katsuki asked. "My webs can't withstand fire. So I need to fight someone with fire". I said. "He's not the only one that can set things on fire". Katsuki groaned. "Well Katsuki you should fight me to. You and Todoroki can team up". I said. "You think that's a good idea"? Todoroki asked. "Sure". I shrugged. I stood off against two of the strongest in the class. Wait was this a good idea!?

Katsuki ran at me I flipped over him. Todoroki fire came at me. I jumped up shooting webs in his face. He burned off his left side web. My spidey senses went off. I back bended got on my hand and wrapped my legs around Todoroki's waist. I was face to face with him. "Hi". I smiled pushing him on the ground, I webbed him to the ground. A blast hit me. I fell on my back. "I think you're forgetting someone". Katsuki said. "Oh sorry I forgot you need constant attention Kacchan". I smirked. I ran at him he used his AP shots at me.

I shoot webs at him, he set them on fire. I threw a smoke bomb at him. I could still see him, he couldn't see me. I jumped on him. We rolled around on the ground for a while. Katsuki was stronger than I was, without my quirk. Even if I did take boxing and karate. He worked out a lot. I put my feet up to his chest and kicked him off of me. We quickly got up. My spidey senses went off. Todoroki. I jumped up barely missing his flames. Katsuki pinned me down. He had my legs and hands pinned. I was out of breath. "Alright you two win". I smiled. "Yeah"? Katsuki asked facing leaning into mine. "Yeah". I nodded. He kissed me, I kissed him back. He let go of me. "I'm still here". Todoroki said. "Leave then". Katsuki said.

"Kacchan...". I mumbled. He got off of me helping me up. Later that night I was with the class. I was laying on Izuku's lap because I could and he wasn't stopping me, I was on my phone on TikTok. I dropped my phone on my face when I saw hot anime boys with their shirts off. So that hurt. Izuku grabbed my phone. I kicked it out of his hand and webbed it to the ceiling. "So... What's up"? I asked. "What were you looking at"? Katsuki asked. "I have no reason to listen to you". I said. Katsuki shot at the web making my phone fall. He caught it. "No"! I went to tackle him but he moved. "Wait! That'll be a cool video to make (Y/n)"! Hagakure said. "Boyfriend goes through my phone video"! Ashido said. "Hell nah". I said. "What are you hiding"? Katsuki asked. I blushed. "Alright but let me delete my history". I said.

"I'm not going to go onto your browser. Just apps". Katsuki rolled his eyes. I thought. "Sure fine. Izuku record this please". I said. I unlocked my phone using my finger print. "I'm putting my finger print it. Do the same". Katsuki gave me his phone. We both did it. "Alright what's first... Katsuki went to my photos". I was trying to think if I had anything weird on them. "I'm deleting anything I don't like to". Katsuki said. Wait... Don't I gave a file of. "What the fuck"!? Katsuki yelled quickly turning off my phone. "Was that..."? The girls blushed. "What's up with the dick pics"? Katsuki asked.

"Exes". I said. "All of them sent them"!? Katsuki yelled. "Some of them are just random and I send them to other dudes who try and flirt with me". I said. "Ok that whole file is gone". Katsuki said. "Ok". I shrugged not caring. It's not really my fault I just like to mess with boys because they shouldn't be sending me shit like that. Plus I'm never on my photos. "Oh look it's my cosplay"! I smiled. "Oh look bikini pic nice". Kaminari said. Katsuki punched Kaminari. "You have amazing angles who takes your pictures"? Ashido asked. "Izuku". I said.

"He's good for nothing else". Katsuki said sending the picture to his phone. "You're going to pretend like no one saw that"? Kirishima asked. "Let him do what he wants I don't care". I said. "Why..."? Katsuki asked seeing me in a sexy bunny outfit. "Shut up. I was cosplaying". I said. He sent that picture to his phone to. "Katsuki". I said. He went to my Instagram. "Your exes still text you"? Katsuki asked going to my unopened messages. "Some of them I don't open them though". I said. Katsuki went to my TikTok. "Why the fuck is the first thing I see is a Spiderman cosplayer"? Katsuki asked. I shrugged. "This is your book app right"? Katsuki asked. My eyes widen. "We're done". I said taking my phone away. "You agreed"! Katsuki said.

I sighed. He took my phone and went to my Wattpad. I watched him. "Wow...". Katsuki said. "Don't say anything". I told him. "Damn did you know (Y/n) has more sexual inexperience than you". Kaminari laughed. Katsuki glared at him. Katsuki scrolled a little more than hot off not saying anything but giving me a really look. He then deicided to go back to my photos. He didn't finish looking at them. "Oh come on"! He yelled seeing a video of me in short shorts with no shirt on dancing. "Do you have any nudes"? Mineta smirked. I stared at him. Katsuki tossed my phone then chased Mineta around trying to kill him.