81

Katsuki and I were furniture shopping. "Excuse me... Do you have any fire proof beds that can't break if I throw a 500 pound dumbell at it"? I asked. "... You two are here often". The clerk said. "Do your kids keep jumping on your beds and breaking it?... Or a elephant"? The clerk asked. "I just fuck her so hard the bed breaks in 5 months... Which is a turn off, you guys should get stronger beds". Katsuki said. "What the fuck are you a monster"!? The clerk asked. "Kacchan"! I whined. "If I tell them they can help us faster"! Katsuki said.

"Have you guys tried a different store"? The clerk sweat dropped. "Well those beds don't last a month anymore since Kacchan likes to have sex as a workout now". I said. "Wait aren't you guys Ground Zero and Arachnia"!? The clerk yelled. "Shh"! We both said. Later on we were with our friends. "How was the bed search"? Ashido asked. "Well I wanted the super big bed so I won't roll over on Kacchan's side and so our feets won't touch". I said. "What happens when you're on his side and your feets touch"? Izuku asked. "We fuck obviously". Katsuki said.

"But Kacchan says he doesn't want the really big bed". I said. "I wonder why". Jirou said. "And we're waiting for a fire proof bed that can survive a elephant stepping on it". I said.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I looked down at my body. "... What the fuck"!? I yelled. "Bakubro"! Kirishima yelled in my body. "This can't be happening"! I yelled. "Katsuki chill"! Kirishima yelled. "Haha! Good look with your new bodies"! The villain left. "... What are we going to do"!? Kirishima asked. We went to our agencies which told us we shouldn't tell anyone about the body switch.

(Y/n) POV

"Kacchan"! I yelled as he walked through the door. "U-uh... Hi"! Katsuki said. Kirishima walked in. "Hi Kiri"! I smiled. He didn't say anything. "Well... Kirishima... is going to be staying with us for a while". Katsuki said. "Ok". I shrugged. "Wow you're so chill about it". Katsuki said. "Kiri! What's wrong"? I asked. "Nothing". He said. "Katsuki are you making dinner or should we order"? I asked. "I'll coo-". Kirishima cut himself off.

"We should order". Katsuki said. "Cool"! I smiled. Later on that night I was waiting for Katsuki. I walked into the living room and saw him and Kirishima... They looked like they were in a deep conversation. I sat in Katsuki lap. "Whatcha talking about"? I asked. Kirishima eyes twitched. "Kacchan are you coming to bed". I whined. "I-i'm sleeping in here tonight". Katsuki said. I frowned. "D-did I do something"? I asked. Kirishima phone went off. "... Mina"? Katsuki asked. Kirishima nodded.

"Could you please get off"? Katsuki asked. I frowned but got off of him. Kirishima answered the phone. "The hell do you want"? Kirishima asked. My eyes widen. "Are they fighting"? I whispered to Kacchan. "Kirishima you idiot"! Katsuki growled. "I meant hey cupcake... I'm spending the night with Bakubro and (L/n) so don't wait up. Bye". Kirishima hung up.

I went to bed and Katsuki really didn't come to bed last night. I was woken up by the smell of food. Katsuki cooked. I ran into him. "Hi Kacchan"! I went to kiss him and Kirishima stuffed my mouth with food. "Oh my God it's so good! Kacchan"! I said to Katsuki... Is Kirishima cock blocking me? "You're wearing that today"? Kirishima asked. I nodded. He looked me up and down. I blushed and looked at Katsuki. Who was eating bacon.

Something ain't right here.... "Kacchan do you mind helping me in the bedroom"? I asked winking. Katsuki blushed. "We have to go". Kirishima said. "You can go Kiri... I want to give Katsuki something before he leaves". I bit my lip and wiped the corner of my mouth with my thumb. Katsuki eyes widen and his face went red. "Sorry... B-baby but I need to go to work now! Love you"! Katsuki quickly ran. Kirishima stared at me. "Change your outfit". Kirishima walked away. The fuck!?

At work I was thinking about Katsuki... He was acting really weird. I saw Todoroki. "Hey Todo"! I smiled. "Hello (Y/n)". Todoroki smiled. "Can I talk to you"? I asked. "Sure". He said. "Kacchan is acting really weird... Kirishima is too... Like Kiri stayed over last night and Kacchan wanted to sleep in the living room... He won't let me touch him... I tried to kiss him and Kirishima stopped me. Oh and Kirishima was talking to Ashido last night and he sounded like he really disliked the fact she called". I said.

"I see... I think I understand". Todoroki said. "What"? I asked. "... I'm sorry but I think Bakugo is leaving you for Kirishima". Todoroki said. My eyes widen. "What!? I mean OTP! But what"!? I yelled. "I connected the dots". Todoroki said. "Oh my God it makes sense! I always knew it! And I don't blame Kacchan because Kiri is hot"! I yelled. "He is". Todoroki agreed. "What should I do"? I pouted. "Perhaps speaking to them". Todoroki said. "Ok"! I smiled.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Turn us back right now you fucking piece of shit"! I punched the villain. He did. "Yes"! Kirishima yelled.

(Y/n) POV

Katsuki and Kirishima was here. "Kacchan I understand that you're in love with Kirishima now and you don't want to be with me"! I said. Both of them stared at me. "The fuck"? Katsuki asked. "You were acting really weird and wouldn't let me touch you but you'd let Kiri touch you and you wanted to be with Kiri! And Kiri you got upset when I was around Katsuki and I'm sorry that I was keeping you two from each other"! I said.

"... No like seriously what the fuck"? Katsuki asked. "How'd you come to that conclusion"!? Kirishima asked. "Todoroki connected the dots"! I said. "He didn't connect shit! Shitty hair and I switched bodies yesterday". Katsuki said. "Oh... Ohh". My eyes widen. "Sorry about the trouble (Y/n)". Kirishima bowed. "No! No! It's fine"! I said. "What the hell!? You weren't going to fight for me"!? Katsuki yelled. I nervously laughed.