78

"I'll have a pineapple, orange, watermelon, and mango smoothie please". I said to the waiter. "(Y/n) you've been drinking a lot of fruit smoothies. They must taste really good"! Urarka smiled. "Yeah it does". I smiled. "Ok so here's what I'm thinking for the wedding"! Ashido said. "Since when were you planning it"? Katsuki asked. "(Y/n) gave me permission. You wouldn't want to make your bride to be upset would you"? Ashido smirked. Katsuki looked at me. I started to have tears roll down my face in a silent cry. "Bitch just because you can cry on cue doesn't mean I'm hurting your feelings". Katsuki said.

"I just wanted some help because you're always busy a-and I get lonely... So I want my best friends to help me". I cried. "Fine! Just stop crying"! Katsuki said. I smiled. "We're getting you a fucking Oscar next"! Katsuki yelled. "So what are your plans Mina"? I asked. "Firstly... You two gave me nothing to go off of. Where do you want it? How much are you planning to spend. Do you want chicken or pork"? Ashido asked. "Chicken...". Katsuki and I said. "Where do you want it to be"? Yaomomo asked. "At a church I guess". Katsuki shrugged. "Kacchan I'm not allowed in churches remember". I said.

"Maybe if you stop saying God was a terrible father and Satan doesn't deserve that shit because humans fucked up the world anyway. You would be allowed in Church". Katsuki said. "Why would you send someone to hell just for having a suggestion? It's like 'bro... Ion know bout humans man. Those lil mother fuckers look like they gone get into some shit'. And God is 'like silence peasants do not speak to me you aren't Micheal or Gabriel so your opinion isn't valid go to hell literally'"! I said.

"She's a huge Supernatural fan". Katsuki said. "They're the only real people I will simp over. Everyone else is an anime character". I said. "Ok so where"? Ashido asked. "Rooftop wedding"! I said. "Rooftop wedding"? Izuku asked. I nodded. "Who's roof"? Katsuki asked. "I know someone who owns a huge building and the roof can fit like a hundred people". I said. "Bakugo you're ok with that"? Ashido asked. "I don't care I just want to get married". Katsuki said. "I'll make it look so beautiful"! Ashido said.

I was criss crossed in my seat. "Wait! Can I have a chocolate fountain"!? I yelled. "I want so many sweets"! I said. "... Sure". Katsuki said. "Alright then I want sugar cookie cheese cake, lemon bars, deep dish chocolate chip cookies, powdered donuts, apple pie, raspberry lemon cake, caramel banana pudding, chocolate chip cannoli, banana bread, blueberry crumble bars, cookie and cream brownie Oreos, snicker doodle cheese cake, a whole ice cream bar with every topping with fudge, marshmallows and-". Katsuki cut me off.

"Damn baby you're going to either get the worse cavity of your life or die on the spot. Plus I don't eat any of that shit". Katsuki said. "It's ok Kacchan! We'll have spicy sweets to"! I smiled. "(Y/n)... What about your wedding cake"? Izuku asked. "Let me guess. A chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting, and chocolate Hershey bars on top". Ashido said. "No... I hate chocolate frosting on chocolate cake. I'm not really a big fan on that. I want Kacchan to pick the cake". I said. "Kacchan are you actually going along with the sweets she's saying"? Izuku asked.

"Why wouldn't I"? Katsuki asked. "Shouldn't you be more worried about actual food"? Yaomomo asked. "I'm planning that". Katsuki said. "I'm so down for a ice cream bar". Kaminari said.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I was at my house with all the guys. "So are you planning on having kids"? Todoroki asked. "Why? What do you know? What did she say"!? I asked. They stared at me. "Have you two ever talked about kids"? Kirishima asked. "Yes... But I can tell she doesn't want kids". I said. "You do"? Shinsou asked. "Of course I do! Why wouldn't I want to have at least one kid with her"? I asked. "You should have a proper conversation with (Y/n) then". Iida said. "You guys don't get it. She's young and it'll be selfish of me to do that while she's a hero". I said.

Deku looked down. "What do you know"? I asked him. "... Nothing". He said. "What the hell do you know"? I growled. "Kacchan you won't believe the tea I just found out! So guess who's pregnant-". Her eyes widen when she saw everyone. "I'ma be back at 12 A.M". (Y/n) said. "Wait a minute who's pregnant"!? The guys asked. "Me I'm pregnant". (Y/n) said. "Who's the father"? I asked. "Obviously not you". She said rolling her eyes. "Are you pregnant for real"? Deku asked. "On the woman who gave birth to me". (Y/n) said.

"Hmm so I guess you won't be going out anymore". I said. "What do you mean"? (Y/n) asked. "You think I'm going to let you leave the house while you're pregnant with my baby"? I asked. I knew she wasn't pregnant. "... I got an abortion". (Y/n) said. "Again"? Deku asked. Our eyes widen. "What"!? I yelled. "What? Deku don't say that! I didn't get a abortion"! (Y/n) yelled. "Who's pregnant"? Deku asked.

"Izuku... Why do you care...? Ochako isn't pregnant". (Y/n) smirked. My eyes widen. "You're fucking round face"!? I yelled. "Wow". Kirishima said. "Mina isn't either". (Y/n) said. I knew Kirishima was with Ashido. "Who's pregnant"? I asked. "Ok! My favorite actor is pregnant! I'm so sad! I loved her"! (Y/n) said. I rolled my eyes. "Get the hell out my house"! I said. She laughed. She took her shirt off, she was wearing training bra. Then she took her jeans off to show a pair of short gym shorts.

"I've been blessed"! Mineta nose bleeded. "Why the fuck are you here"? I growled. "Kacchan I'm going for run". (Y/n) said. "Bitch it's 11 P.M and I can see your ass checks. Put some fucking clothes on its cold outside"! I growled. "Bye Kacchan"! (Y/n) left grabbing a bottle of water. I huffed. "She doesn't listen to you anymore". Todoroki said. "Looks like Bakugo lost his manhood". Kaminari teased. "It's because you spoil her y'know". Sero said. "I don't spoil her"! I growled. "You literally do anything she asks". Shinsou said.

"Because I'm a good fiancee"! I growled. "Yeah you are, but you do realize she just left basically naked right"? Kirishima asked. "She has a thong on". Mineta said. "I'm going to fucking kill you"! Kirishima held me down. Maybe I am spoiling her to much.