31

"Wait she ate him"? I asked shocked. Everyone stared at me confused. "Sorry talking to a spider". I said. "Yes and she wasn't even hungry". Hairy sad. "Damn girls are weird. So she just ate him and wasn't even hungry"? I asked. Hairy crawled on the table. Everyone eyes widen. "Ahh spider"! A random person yelled and killed Hairy. My eyes widen. "Hairy"! I yelled. "Why can't I have friends"!? I cried. "You bastard"! Katsuki yelled grabbing the guy by his shirt. "Kacchan no"! I yelled. Katsuki let him go. "Why does God hate me"? I mumbled putting my head on the wall sulking. Izuku rubbed my back.

"It's ok (N/n)". Izuku said. "How would people like it if I kill there friends"? I asked. "You'd go to jail". Iida said. "So this is my villain origin story". I said. "Shut up". Katsuki said. Later on I was going live on Instagram. 10k people joined. "Hi"! I smiled setting my phone down. "Everyone can hear me"? I asked. People typed yes. "I just wanted to go live. You guys can ask me question". I said. People were asking where I was. "My room". I said. "(Y/n) I'm ready". Katsuki walked in shirtless. "People are saying hi Kacchan. Heart emoji. Bakugo could honestly step on me and I'll thank him". I read a comments. "Honestly mood". I laughed.

"The fuck are you going"? Katsuki asked going into my closet and getting a shirt. "I'm just live on Instagram. What are you ready for"? I asked. "To spar". Katsuki said. "Katsuki I honestly don't feel like losing today". I said. "Whatever you need to get out your room". Katsuki said grabbing my hand and I grabbed my phone. We went to the common. "Let me be depressed Kacchan! My best friend just died"! I said. "Bitch I'm your best friend". Katsuki said.

People started commenting what happened to my best friend and if I was ok. "He was murdered today". I said sadly. "She's talking about a fucking spider, that life span is literally 2 years". Katsuki said. "You don't understand my pain Kacchan"! "I understand you're a dumbass". He said. I turned my live off and I had tears in my eyes. "Let go of me"! I growled snatching my hand from walking away.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

Fuck! I forgot she actually could talk and bond with spiders. I basically just told her she's stupid for a person she knows dying. I sighed. "Babe". I ran up to her. "Don't fucking babe me! What the fuck is wrong with you"!? She yelled. I snapped. "What the fuck is wrong with you!? You should be use to them dying anyway! You killed hundreds of them yourself"! I yelled. "Bakugo get the fuck out my face". She growled. "Am I supposed to be fucking scared of you"? I growled walking closer to her. She started to walk away. I followed her. "I'm not fucking done"! I yelled. "I'm fucking done! Stop following me"! (Y/n) yelled. Anger clouded me. She wouldn't even let me apologize in the first place. She went to the common room. I grabbed her arm. (Y/n) then pushed me back. "Don't touch me"! She said. "Don't touch me"! I growled.

"You know it's funny how you'll always be second best". She said. My eyes widen I pinned her again the wall my fist slamming into it. She glared at me. "What the hell Bakugo"! Kirishima yelled. (Y/n) pushed me away from her. "I have nothing else to say to you Bakugo". (Y/n) said walking away. "I have a lot of shit to say"! I growled following her again. "I told you to stop following me"! She punched me. I tackled her down. She kicked me off of her. She ran at me. I dodged her kick and punched her using my quirk sending her into the wall.

She shot her webs at me I burnt them she ran at me again this time kicking my leg. I stombed on her hand. "Stop"! Kirishima and Kaminari grabbed me, Deku and Todoroki grabbed (Y/n). "What the hell is wrong with you two"!? Ashido yelled as we were both out of breath. (Y/n) burst into tears. I automatically felt bad. I yanked my hands away from Kaminari and Kirishima. I walked towards her. Deku got in front of me. "Move". I said. "Kacchan I don't what is going on between you two. But you guys are physically injuring each other. So you both might need to cool down". He said. "Cut the bull shit, say how you feel Deku". I growled.

"You're not coming close to her while I'm here". He said. "He didn't hurt me Izuku, Kacchan was holding back... I'm crying because of something else". (Y/n) mumbled. "You were holding back to". I said. "Yeah you'd be dead if I wasn't". She mumbled putting her head in between her legs. "Look... I'm sorry. I'm really sorry babe". I mumbled. "I accept your apology Kacchan". (Y/n) mumbled not looking up. "What happened"? Iida asked. "I was being a jerk... (Y/n) I am really sorry". I said sitting down on floor next to her. "I can't even fucking protect my friends. How the hell am I going to protect people? Kacchan you were right. I do put hundreds of spiders at risk and they die". She cried. "I didn't mean it". I said. "Don't fucking lie to me". (Y/n) said.

I hugged her. She cried in my chest and I didn't say anything. I should have just comforted her from the beginning. Just because I can't speak to them doesn't make them any less alive and deserve to live... Well I hate spiders and I wouldn't care if any of them die... But isn't that how villains are? They hate people and don't care who dies?