characters

Hukumyaar Laghari (age 25)
A sensible, loving man, who lived his life with rules. He is doing his house job after completing his MBBS. He is a man any girl would wish to marry, with his looks and his background.

Hartaj Laghari (age 24)
He is the younger brother of Hukumyaar. He is the reckless one, who did what he wanted. He believes in living his life to the fullest, not caring about the boundaries.

Gulpari Baloch (age 20)
A beautiful, strong and sensible girl, who loves her family a lot. She can do anything for them. She is a type of girl, who knows when to fight and when to cave.

Mahrosh Haider (Age 15)
A young girl, whose parents got killed in front of her eyes, leaving the innocent soul scarred. People want her to pay for the deeds of her parents, but would the innocent soul be able to do it?

Shehnaaz Begham (age 48)
She is the mother of Laghari brothers. A sweet lady, who loved her sons. She wanted to bring them up differently from the people around them, but she didn't know if she succeeded or not .

Hassan Laghari (age 55)
A strict man, who loves his family and his traditions. He is the head of his area, who is respected by all.

These are the main characters, more will be introduced in the story .
_______________________________________
EDITING CREDIT: Bullet_World

Salaam readers, hope that you all are doing well. I am back with another story. I am excited, are you?: D

NOTE : I want you all to have an open mind reading this story. If you want to share your opinion, please be polite while doing so. 

Give this story a chance, you will love it ❤️❤️❤️