chapter 24

gulpari couldnt wake up for the morning prayer, she had fallen asleep around 3 am.

It was around 7 am when her eyes opened due to the sounds in the room. hartaj was getting ready for his day. gulpari got up slowly and took a dress from her bag to freshen up . nothing in her said that she was a newly wed, there was no color on her cheeks, no dreams in her eyes...

when she got out, she found the room empty . she sighed and then went to comb her hair. once she was done, she sat down on the sofa not knowing what to do next. she placed her bag near her feet and took out the picture of her family. 

she had been looking at it for only a few seconds, when hartaj entered the room from the balcony, the phone was pressed to his ear. he had been talking to hukumyar, his good mood from talking to his adda vanished in seconds as he saw the picture in her hands. 

he ended the call and threw his phone the bed, the anger was clear on her face, gulpari didnt know what got him so angry so quickly.

hartaj snatched the picture from her hand.gulpari stared at him openmouthed. 

" these things doesnt have any place in my house!!! i dont want to see anything from baloch family here !!!" hukumyar said and headed towards the balcony again . gulpari was just behind him , she didnt know what he was going to do .

hartaj threw everything down from the balcony . the gardener saw the things falling, he looked up in shock. the glass of the picture had broken instantly by the impact of hitting the floor. 

" throw all these things out!!!" hartaj shouted to the gardener. gulpari felt something breaking in her as she saw the things laying on the floor. his words were ringing in her head, he didnt want anything from baloch house here, it included her also .....

hartaj went out of the room without taking another look at her. he had done what he wanted.

a few tears fell on her cheeks, seeing the only thing she had of her family shattered , it broke something in her. 

shehnaaz beghum had asked a servant to call her down for breakfast. everyone was sitting on the breakfast by the time gulpari got there. 

everyone had started eating except shehnaaz beghum. she didnt feel bad about their behavior, already knowing that she had no importance or need in this house. 

shehnaaz beghum passed her the dishes, she was doing everything she could to make gulpari feel welcomed. 

" Ammj get some clothes for her " hartaj said pointing towards gulpari. he wanted to burn the suit she was in at the moment. he couldnt do anything about gulpari, but he definitely wasnt going to put up with anything esle .

hartaj went out of the house after he was done with his breakfast. 

shehnaaz beghum took gulpari to her room once they were done with their breakfast. 

" why are your eyes so red ? " shehnaaz beghum asked touching her shoulder"what happened ?" shehnaaz beghum asked fearing the worst. 

" nothing.. i was missing my family "gulpari said putting on a fake smile on her face. 
________________
Wo meri mnzil nhi he

Wo meri hmsfr he , jo meri hr mnzil pr mere hmkadam hogi......
______________
Salam readers!heres the update❤️