chapter 52

after some months,

mahrosh was finally done with her 12th standard exams, she had been taking lots of stress because of it. but now she could relax. 

when hukumyar came home, he asked he about the last exam. 

" InshaAllah i am going to maintain my percentage" she said with a happy sigh. her dream of becoming a doctor was just a few steps away. she had got phenomenal marks in 11th standard, and she knew that she had done a better job in 12th standard, so marks weren't going to be an issue.

hukumyar was also relaxed, even if she didnt score the required numbers, she had the option of doing it privately.

" i want to go out and enjoy now " mahrosh said with a grin. 

"okay , get ready " hukumyar said, her happiness was making him happy and full of energy. 

" how am i looking ?" mahrosh asked twirling in front of him.

" pretty as always" hukumyar said with a smile.

he took her to the beach and then for dinner. 

" choose a place , i will take you for vacation "hukumyar said flicking her nose. 

" cant we go to balochistan instead? i miss shahram and everyone else also " mahrosh said, her eyes lit up on shahram's name. she had always liked babies, but her affection for shahram was on another level. his chubby cheeks, her bluish grey eyes, everything about him made mahrosh adore him more. 

hukumyar chuckled and shook his head, he knew that the main reason was shahram." okay, we will go in a few days. i need to arrange everything in the hospital " he said and patted her hair.

" by the way, everyone asks me about you, it been a long time, since you made a visit . why dont you come with me tomorrow ?" hukumyar asked. mahrosh had visited hospital time to time, all the doctors , nurses and other staff members knew her. They knew that mahrosh lived with hukumyar and they were cousins, but nothing else. neither they asked nor hukumyar ever elaborated. 

" okay " mahrosh agreed and then closed her eyes. 

 next day, mahrosh got ready early in the morning and left with hukumyar. he was looking very handsome in his form fitting shirt and dressed pant. he was 6.1 ft tall and fit. he had muscles , but nothing bulky like boxers. his light brown eyes changed  shades with his emotions, and his jaw was always covered in a 5o clock shadow, his jawline was sharp, making girls melt, not that he ever noticed. 

on the other hand, mahrosh was 5,3 in height and petite, she had curves in all the right places.her shiny brown hair, which went with her big beautiful eyes were always covered with a scarf when she went out. 

mahrosh enjoyed her time in the hospital, everyone treated her nicely as usual. she spent most of her time in hukumyar's cabin. 

--------

after dinner, mahrosh and hukumyar sat down in the living room, it was hukumyar's time of watching news. 

mahrosh laid down with her head in his lap, it was her relaxing time. hukumyar started patting her hair, caressing her cheek in a soothing motion as he kept watching tv. mahrosh's focus was on him. 

hukumyar looked at her feeling her focus on him. " hmmm ?" he asked ,but mahrosh quickly shook her head and focused on something else. hukumyar was confused with what he saw in her eyes,he frowned thinking about the longing in her eyes,as if she wanted to say something or do something, but then he let it go. maybe he made a mistake in reading her eyes.

when he saw her getting sleepy, hukumyar turned the tv off and then they headed towards the bedroom. they both got ready for bed and then slept on their sides. the 1 foot distance, which he had kept on the day she came here was still there.