chapter 58

hukumyar spent sometime kissing her , but then he stopped. there foreheads were pressed against each other and hukumyar's eyes were closed. mahrosh held is beard covered chin, making him open his eyes. 

"i have been scared about the change in our relationship. i i was worried about will i have the same love you give me now " mahrosh said sharing her fear. 

" you never needed to worry about that, my ways of loving you may change, but it will never disappear " hukumyar said kissing the top of her head. 

he knew that mahrosh was ready to complete their relationship , but he wanted to make it special for her. he wanted to shower her flowers and every sweet gesture she deserved.

" we should sleep now, get ready for bed" hukumyar said as he moved back reluctantly. 

they both got into bed after following their night routine. mahrosh laid on her side of bed, but hukumyar didnt let her stay there for long. he pulled her in his arms, making her lay her head on his chest.

" sleep now " hukumyar said softly as he started running his hand through her hair. he was peaceful and happy, all his doubts and worries were removed by her. he slept comfortably after many days. 

-------------------

hartaj was laying with shahram on his stomach. they played for sometime, but when shahram started feeling sleepy , he laid on hartaj's chest itself sticking his thumb in his mouth. hartaj smiled seeing his young son. he was already 1 year old, it was true that time flies when the life is filled with happiness.

hartaj kept a hand on shahram's back patting him softly.when gulpari returned to the room, she came near them with an affectionate smile on her lips. she placed a kiss on her son's head. when she moved back , hartaj whispered with a frown " my kiss ?" 

gulpari's smile just got bigger, she placed a kiss on his forehead and hartaj let out a happy sigh . he was very competitive when it came to gulpari's affection.hartaj held her hand and took it to his lips, he placed multiple kisses on her hand.

he got up slowly with shahram still pressed to his chest. " i will be back in a few minutes." he whispered and went to give his son to shehnaaz beghum for the night. shahram mostly slept with shehnaaz beghum or gul beghum. gulpari spent most of the day with her son, but at night, hartaj preferred to have her to himself . it wasnt like he didnt love his son, he did. but he didnt want shahram to be attached to gulpari only , it would have caused problem in near future when they had more kids. 

by the time , hartaj returned to the room , gulpari had changed into her night suit. she was sitting on the bed applying a cream on her hands, he came and sat near her , watching her movements. 

"pari !"he called her. 

"yes ?"gulpari replied. 

" i have been waiting for a long time, i want my wish fulfilled now " hartaj said. 

" a long time!!! its barely been a few months, shahram is only a year old " gulpari laughed at his exaggeration .hartaj wanted to get her pregnant again just after 3 months of shahram's birth. according to him, she looked exceptionally beautiful after pregnancy. and seeing the smoldering look in his eyes all the time, gulpari had to believe him. 

but gulpari wasnt ready for another baby so soon, she had asked him to wait for sometime.

hartaj pulled her to him , making her halt in her laugh. he kissed her passionately, dominating her mouth completely.

once he pulled back , he said " he is already oneeeee year old. " hartaj stretched one as if it was the biggest number, making gulpari laugh again. hartaj again quieted her down with his kisses.

" okay ..." she whispered softly , once he moved back. she also wanted another baby now. 

hartaj laid her down, pregnancy had changed her, and he loved every change in her body.like every night, he spent a good time looking at her. she had shed most of the gained weight, but some effects of her pregnancy were still there. she had turned even more beautiful after giving birth to his son.

----------------------

Mujhe apnon se bewafai mili he

Mujhy geron ne sahara dia he...

Mujhy rishton mein bewafai dikhi he

Mujhy ajnabion k ehsaas ne zinda kia he

Mujhse bharosy ki umeed na rkhen sahab!

Mene ab khud ko wqt k hawaly kr dia he ....

_______________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️