chapter 33

hartaj returned in the evening, they did dinner, gulpari was looking for any sign , even a little one , but she couldnt find it. it had actually started worrying her, what if he really didnt remember what happened between them. 

hartaj had changed and was sitting with his back against the headboard now. it was late, when gulpari entered the room. she got ready to sleep and was going towards her sofa, she had left everything on Allah, worrying wasnt going to help her in any way. 

" come here ! "hartaj called her and gulpari stopped mid step . she felt her heart beat increasing, but she turned towards him nevertheless. hartaj placed his phone on the side table and watched her as she approached him playing with her hands, in a nervous manner. 

she stopped at the distance of two steps, " closer..." hartaj said and gulpari moved a step closer. hartaj extended his hand pulled her arm, making her sit on the bed.

" where were you going ?" he asked  looking at her with his cold blue eyes. 

gulpari looked in his eyes, his hands were pushing her hair away from her neck now. he touched the small mark on her collarbone. it was one of many he had left last night. 

gulpari's eyes widened and her cheeks went red with realization " you remember .. last night... "she mumbled some non coherent words. 

" why wouldnt have i ?" hartaj asked with a raised eyebrow. 

" you didn't say anything whole day ...... " gulpari said looking down. hartaj wasnt in the mood to talk anymore, he pulled her close putting pressure on the back of her head. he captured her lips with his , no more words were exchanged between them after that. hartaj did what he wanted , he didnt explain himself or anything. she was his and he didnt think he needed to use any explanation for having what was his. he had accepted her as his wife subconsciously, he still hated the fact that she was a baloch daughter, but now,he didnt think about it whenever he saw her. 

gulpari fell asleep first. she was on her side facing him . the blanket was covering her to her shoulders. hartaj looked at her for a few long minutes and then looked away cursing himself.  he felt desire stirring in him, she was beautiful no doubt. but she wasn't the first  beautiful girl in his life. he had been with prettier girls, and never ever desired for a second night with them.

for him , every girl was same, he lost interest after having them for a night. " why ? why have i pulled her?" he questioned himself, not understanding his impatience. 

" i have been with her longer than i have ever been with any girl. surely i wont feel attracted towards her anymore " he thought ignoring the trance, he was captured in just a few minutes ago. 

he nodded to himself and then laid down to sleep facing away from her.

--------------

Salaam readers! i know he is being unbearable , but please bear with him for a few chapters 🙈🙈