Chapter 42

next day, most of the guests had left, hukumyar and mahrosh also had to return due to some emergency in the hospital. hartaj decided to take gulpari to his farmhouse, it was at a short distance in a car, but the view was spectacular, specially in the winters.

he planned to spend the rest of his weekend there, it was saturday morning right now. they left right after the breakfast. no one said anything , as it was hartaj's decision. gulpari was happy, she wanted to know mroe about him.

gulpari was stunned as they reached the farm house. it had a beautiful view of hills , which had started to cover in snow.

"its beautiful !" gulpari said with a smile, her hands were hidden in her shawl, hartaj nodded as he opened the door, he had asked a servant to stock food in the farm house yesterday and also clean the house.

the farm house was mostly used by him , that too when he wanted to be alone.there was no house around it. the view was peaceful to him , in fact , he loved the whole land, he was born in. but this house showed the beauty of his land to another level.

hartaj placed their stuff in the master bedroom. gulpari was focusing on the beauty of the house and the view , windows gave. gulpari moved towards the glass window in the room.

" what should we do today ? " gulpari asked turning towards him , she noticed his eyes on her.

"i can show you around . theres a swing on the backside of the house ,but its going to be cold " hartaj said.

" i want to see " gulpari said getting excited. hartaj took her outside, they spent sometime looking around , gulpari sat on the swing, smile wasnt leaving her face. hartaj looked at her for sometime from a distance, but then moved towards and started moving her swing. gulpari felt her heartbeat increasing. she noticed every small thing he did for her, and each one of it make her feel more for him.

they returned back in the afternoon, gulpari heated the food, which was already present in the kitchen. they ate in complete silence.

after they were done with the food, she spent sometime taking care of the leftovers and the dishes.

they headed towards the bedroom to sleep afterwards, as they hadnt got enough sleep last night.

gulpari fell asleep soon , but hartaj spent sometime looking at her. he didnt know why he felt so attracted to her , he could keep looking at her for hours. he sighed and closed his eyes after kissing her temple.

hartaj got up late in the evening, he saw gulpari standing near the window.she was busy looking at the winter night, the mystic clouds were moving across the mountains. she was lost in the beauty of nature, when she felt hartaj wrapping his arms around her waist. he placed a kiss against her shoulder and then moved the shawl a bit away. he placed several kisses on her shoulder and then nipped there making her moan. gulpari felt warm all over, her hands were placed on his , under her shawl. he was feeling her waist softly, pulling her closer.

" i love how soft your skin is .... " he whispered in her ear. she turned towards him, still in his embrace, his blue eyes were looking even more beautiful in the dim lights of the room.

he placed kisses all over face, taking small bites on her cheeks and chin.

" you going to eat me !" gulpari exclaimed pouting.

hartaj bit her lips chuckling, " i want to " he agreed.she kept pouting, her lips were already lush and shiny from his attention, and now they were getting more of his attention.

hartaj pushed her against the window and then really kissed her. he wanted to devour her, gulpari could feel his desire. " a-ap ( y-you)....." gulpari wanted to say something.

" you still tired ?" hartaj asked in a heavy voice moving a bit away. the desire on his face made her forget everything, she couldnt even speak .when hartaj asked again she only shook her head. hartaj lifted her up and took her to the bed. Doesnt matter what he did, his desire for her never vanished.

----------------
I hope that one day, it will stop hurting. i wont feel myself burning with just a single glance.i wont feel myself drowning in the sorrow of my old wounds. I wont feel like ripping my heart out , just so i wont feel the grief thumping with every beat of my heart ..... I hope.

___________
Salaam readers!heres the update❤️