chapter 10

"It makes me, when I do something for you. Doesn't it matter?" Mahrosh said and asked softly, looking up at him with her beautiful big eyes.

Hukumyaar smiled and handed her the bag over. "It matters more than anything." He said and pinched her cheek .

Mahrosh smiled and went away. She took juice for him to their room. She followed him as he moved around the room, combing his hair, putting his phone on charge. "You are following me like a lost kitten, Rosh!" He said with a smile.

"Then sit down. I want to talk to you. My classes will start in 2 days." She said and holding her hand he took her to the sofa.

He sat down and pulled her beside him."Talk what you want to talk about." He said looking at her. He liked the energy radiating from her. She was opening more and more to him everyday and he was liking what he was discovering.

"I don't know anything about karachi. Do you think I will be able to adjust in school? " she asked biting her lip, nervousness clear in her eyes.

"I think you will make friends in no time." He said flicking her nose.

"Really?" she asked with a smile. He was giving her the support, the encouragement she needed at that moment.

"Yes, see how easily we have become friends." hukumyaar said looking at her with a smile. she smiled enthusiastically.

" You are different. This place is new." Mahrosh said.

"Tomorrow is sunday, my off day. I will take you outside. You will see, people are still human over here." He said teasingly.

"Tang na kren (Don't tease me)." She said with a frown.

"Rosh ko tang ni krun to or kisy krun (If I can't tease you, then whom should I tease)." Hukumyaar said with a smile and pinched her soft cheek.

"Rabia Bi must have served the dinner. Let's go." She said standing up with a humph.

Hukumyaar followed her with a smile on his face.

Mahrosh had learned to sit relaxing as Hukumyaar served them. He had got to learn a lot about her. She preferred rice on other things, didn't matter in which style they were cooked.

She had a sweet tooth, she enjoyed the sweet dishes Rabia Bi served after they were done with their dinner.

----------------
Next day, Mahrosh got ready in a simple purple dress with a matching stole to go out. Hukumyaar took her to beach and showed her different places in Karachi. They ate dinner in a restaurant. She looked at everything in wonder, but she wasn't really an outgoing person. She knew that she would prefer a good dinner at home with family than coming out surrounded by unknown people.

They returned home and got ready for bed. Rabia Bi had prepared her uniform, Hukumyaar had packed her bag. Mahrosh's wound also healed mostly. It didnt hurt to move the arm.

They laid down but Mahrosh can't sleep due to nervousness. "Sleep Rosh." Hukumyaar said and started running a hand through her hair. It did the trick, she relaxed and soon fell asleep.

"My Dove." He mumbled and patted the top of her head softly.

--------------------------

mein rona chahta tha 

dil k yun toot jany pr......

---------------------

another update<3