chapter 19

gulnaaz was asked to get ready , it was time for them to leave. there was a grieved filled silence in the house, jabraan and his father were waiting in the sitting area when someone entered from the door. 

jabraan stood up seeing gulpari ready instead of gulnaaz.jabraan frowned, gulnaaz was just behind gulpari.

" why are you ready ?" he asked. 

" i -i want to go .... addi doesnt need to go " she said barely controlling her tears. she had a small bag in her hand, which had a few dresses and a pic of her family.

gulnaaz wiped her own tears, last night gulpari had said that she would go, gulnaaz wont need to sacrifice her love. gulnaaz agreed, but she felt guilty . she was throwing her young sister into the fire which was meant to be hers. she knew she was being selfish doing it , but she wasnt ready to sacrifice her love. 

" gul!!!dont do this" jabraan exclaimed.he didnt want his this sister to do it. she was the last person who deserved this fate. she had the nicest soul, she cried seeing any animal in pain . how was she going to handle all this ? gulnaaz knew how to stand for herself, whereas gulpari tried to keep peace till she could. 

" dont worry adda ! Allah will be with me ... i wont be alone " she said as a few tears fell from her eyes. she had put a stone on her heart. she needed to make this sacrifice , she cant see her sister in pain .......

she met everyone , her mother cried with hiccups " May Allah let me meet you again ....." she prayed . gulpari controlled her tears. she didnt want to break her family more with her tears. 

she headed out after jabraan and their father. a shawl covered the most of her face. only her eyes and a bit of her nose could be seen . she had the most beautiful dark grey eyes which looked almost black. 

when they reached the panchayat. jabraan saw hartaj's car already there. jabraan's father got out of the car. jabraan also got out and opened his sister's door . 

he felt like killing himself at that moment, his sister was paying for his sins. the sister who deserved the world, who dreamt to have the world with Allah's will. but what was she getting .......

gulpari looked at her brother ,still sitting in the car. her eyes were red from controlling her tears. she saw the emotions in her brother's eyes. 

" i might never be able to meet you again ada. i dont want you to burden yourself with guilt. "she said keeping her voice clear of tears. no one could see them from where everyone was sitting.

" you will be in their protection from today " jabraan said in a gruff voice. 

" think that you are giving me in Allah's protection....... "she said in a firm voice. his brother nodded taking deep breathe. 

they both headed towards the place where everyone was already sitting. her father had already joined them. 

the nikkah was done quickly and it was time for her to leave with the people she knew nothing about........
___________

Dekha nhi jata , jb uski ankhen jhlkti hen

Jb wo bnd honton se siskti he

Dekha nhi jata , jb wo usy yad krti he

Usy sochti he , usi se bs pyar krti he ......

__________
Salaam readers! Heres the update. 😢