chapter 64

laghari family was welcomed with smiles, everyone had come except hadi. zaariya came and greeted everyone but didnt stay for long. gulpari saw zaariya's red eyes,after sometime, she got up and headed towards zaariya's bedroom after excusing herself. 

hartaj saw her leaving the living area with shahram in his lap. his son was all too fascinated with his beard today, he was trying to pull the beard of chin on every chance he got. and hartaj couldnt help but melt when shahram looked at him with his beautiful eyes. 

shahram did it again making everyone laugh in the living room, hassan laghari also had a proud smile on his lips. he adored his grandson. hartaj held shahram's hand and lowered it after placing a kiss on his hand. a small smile was on his lips also, shahram was looking exceptionally adorable in his black and red romper. 

gulpari entered zaariya's room after knocking, only to find her sitting on the bed with a passive look. 

gulpari moved near her and focused on her red eyes " have you been crying ?" she asked placing a hand on zaariya's hand. she adored zaariya like a younger sister. 

zaariya didnt reply, but kept looking at her adjoined hands. 

" hadi loves you a lot . he will keep you happy " gulpari said placing her hand on zaariya's .

zaariya's stayed quite, all of gulpari's words were falling on deaf ear. she didnt believe anything gulpari was saying. 

after sometime, when gulpari , didnt saw anything happening, she got up and left after placing a hand on zaariya's shoulder. 

it was decided that the wedding would be done in winter vacations , which were only a month or so away.

laghari family spent some good time there, hadi was waiting for their return impatiently. he asked his mom about what happened.

hartaj was noticing that gulpari looked worried. when they were in their room, he asked her and she told him about zaariya's reaction. 

" i am worried for her... had u seen her red eyes? she isnt ready for this wedding " gulpari said placing a hand on his arm. 

hartaj caressed her cheek, " stop worrying. i will talk to hadi . i dont like you stressing so much" hartaj said kissing the frown on her forehead. 

gulpari placed her head on his chest " i dont want zaariya to be unhappy " she said. 

" she wont be.she isn't seeing what i have seen in hadi's eyes. he will do anything to keep her happy " hartaj said and gulpari nodded. 

----------------

hartaj stood true to his words, he talked to hadi on the first chance he got. they were standing outside, when hartaj brought up the topic. 

" zaariya isnt happy.. do something to make this situation better" hartaj said looking at him with a stern face. he didnt like gulpari taking stress.

" what can i do right now ?" hadi asked. 

" call her! talk to her " hartaj said with a raised eyebrow. 

" as if, i havent tried it. she hasnt bothered picking up a single call " hadi replied with an eye roll. 

" do what you can.if you want the wedding to go smoothly" hartaj said and headed forward. 

hadi spent sometime thinking about his options, he wanted to talk to her. but he wasnt putting much effort to it, didnt matter how small he wanted her rejection to look, but it affected him . he wanted to punish her for sometime. he wanted her to regret her rejection. he knew he was being cruel, but it wasnt a big deal. he knew what awaited them. 

he was also calm, because he knew that there was no one else she wanted. he had kept tabs on her for a long time. hadi knew very well about her likes and dislikes, about what she did , or who she met. he believed that he would make her happy , even if she wasnt happy at the moment. 

he shook his head to get all the thoughts out and then headed towards his destination. this month's wait was going to be long for him. he knew that there wont be any chances of him seeing her before  the wedding also now.  he just wanted these days to pass quickly. 

------------------------

Salaam readers! The next update will be about mahyaar❤️