chapter 45

hartaj wanted to see her happy, he couldn't do what she really wanted. but he tried to do everything else he could. he spent the whole day with her. he didnt know why he cared for her happiness so much, but seeing the sad look on her face was unbearable to him. 

days passed, gulpari didn't hide her love for him. her care, her touch , her happiness when she saw him told everyone about her emotions. hartaj could also see it, but wasnt ready to acknowledge it. 

hartaj was going to quetta for a day or two to meet his friends. gulpari had done his packing, she was feeling sad , knowing that she would miss him terribly. she was used to wait for him every evening. when he got even a bit late, she started worrying. and her happiness had no bound when he came a little early. they never had the reason to fought, even when he had a bad mood, gulpari would go quiet, they never fought because gulpari didnt want it. she understood his nature and adapted herself according to it. 

" when will you leave?" gulpari asked moving towards the sofa he was sitting on. 

his focus on her , it wasnt possible that she would be near him and his attention wont be on her. even when she wasnt infront of him , he always had her at the back of her head. he had started to feel like she was a part of him. all these new feelings, this attachment was suffocating hartaj, he didnt know how to deal with it. he hadnt wanted it neither did he understand it. but he couldnt go back to being strangers now also. 

" in an hour ... " hartaj said and then patted his side, wanting her to sit beside him. hartaj had his arm placed at the back of the sofa. gulpari moved to his side. she didnt hesitate before hiding her face in his chest. her both hands clutching his shirt. hartaj moved his arm from the sofa to be placed around her. 

gulpari breathed him in, his scent grounded her. he had started meaning the world to him , though she hadnt confessed her feelings yet. she moved closer, still hiding in his chest. from somedays, her emotions werent stable, they were heightened.

" i am only going for two days max ... " hartaj said chuckling softly as he lifted her chin up. his eyes were lit with the affection she showed for him . his emotions scared him ,but he loved getting attention from her. he thrived on it. 

gulpari's eyes teared up a bit, not liking him laughing on her desperation." i know... " she whispered. her eyes turned a lighter shade of grey as her eyes were glazed with tears. 

" pari! dont do this .... " hartaj said kissing her eyes and then he peppered kisses all over her face. at the end, he focused on her lips . he couldnt enough of her, it had been months, but he still felt like he needed her like nothing else. his feelings were causing a chaos in him , he didnt know what to do or what to think. 

he got up once gulpari was normal again. he said his goodbye and took his small bag. he headed out after saying goodbye to anyone. 

he met his friends in quetta.its been long, hartaj missed them all. they all planned to stay in the saad's farmhouse at the outskirts of the city like old times. it was their usual party spot where they had fun. 

some other college friends were also invited. saad had also invited some girls, one of which was hartaj's past fling. hartaj identified her right away. 

"why have you called her" shehroz asked as she beelined for hartaj. hartaj replied to her greeting with a nod.she tried to make him sometimes, but then resigned knowing that he wasnt the pleasantries type.

" i thought hartaj could also use some fun " saad said with a wink.

 " he is married , if you are forgetting" ali said reminding him.

"these kind of marriages happen all the time here, but not many bound themselves and our friend isnt someone who could be bound" saad said chuckling this time. 

-----------------------

Lafzon ko tor mror kr me apny jazbaat likhta hun

Me hr lafz pr toot k khud bhi bikhtra hun......

___________
Salaam readers! Another update