chapter 44

by the time hartaj returned, gulpari had already fallen asleep on the sofa, waiting for him, hartaj smiled seeing her sleeping with her hands tucked underneath her chin, her body curled up.

he changed in to night clothes. when he came out, he found gulpari sitting while rubbing her eyes, " you are back " she said as she saw him. 

hartaj nodded as he got into the bed, he was tired due to the long day. " should i get the dinner?" gulpari asked as she came near him. 

" no, just get into the bed, i need to sleep " hartaj gapping his arm in which she was used to sleep in. his gesture showed more than he wanted to, he was waiting as if sleeping without her weight wasnt an option, though his lips didnt utter even a word like that. 

gulpari got into the bed, she sighed as she moved into his arms. she loved sleeping on his hard muscular arm more than any pillow in the world. she loved his earthy scent, she loved how he warmed her up.hartaj hid his face in her hair and fell asleep after placing a soft kiss on the top of her head. 

--------

it was sunday, gulpari was sad since she woke up. it was gulnaaz's nikkah day, gulpari wanted to be there , but couldnt even utter her wish to anyone. 

hartaj was noticing her ,he knew the reason of her sadness. 

" lets go , i want to show you something" hartaj said after they were done with their breakfast. she hadnt eaten much due to emotional stress. 

hartaj took her to the barn, there were some horses, gulpari's attention diverted seeing them. all of them were very beautiful. 

" they are beautiful ." gulpari said as hartaj took her at the end , where yusha was. 

" its yusha , my horse" hartaj said patting the horse.

gulpari saw the horse interact with hartaj, the way he rubbed his nasal against hartaj's hand, the way he moved his head back and forth. gulpari had heard but never seen such bond between a horse and a man. 

" he is magnificent and so sweet " gulpari said in awe. hartaj chuckled" yusha isn't sweet from any angle with anyone else. he barely let anyone else touch him" hartaj gave her a heads up as she had moved to touch his belly. she stopped midtrack . 

"really ?" she asked with an open mouth. she had really liked yusha.

" but i think , he will like you " he said and then thought to himself" its hard for the master to resist you , i dont see yusha resisting your charms at all " 

" come here" hartaj said and pulled her at his side. he pulled her at his side and then placed some grains in her hand, placing his hand underneath her. 

" what are you doing ?" gulpari asked. 

" let him get used to you " hartaj said as he talked to his horse, as he took her hand near yusha's hand. 

gulpari laughed softly as yusha ate from her hand" its ticklish " she said still laughing. 

hartaj's blue eyes turned on her , once yusha had eaten it all , he turned gulpari towards him, a smile was still on her lips . " i like you smiling " he said as his fingers touched the skin around her  lower lip. his words werent special, but his touch said more than he wanted to. 

" i like smiling " gulpari said as she remembered the reason of her sadness. she loved and disliked him at the same moment. she wanted to hate him , the pain he was causing her wasn't something she should accept, but she couldnt. her love for him was way stronger, didnt matter how much she tried to convince her heart to stop falling any deeper, she couldn't.she was drowning in his love, with no shore, no hope of stopping any time soon. 

hartaj pulled her in his arms not wanting to say anything anymore. there was no other human in the barn except them. he placed kisses all over her face, making her melt with every touch of his lips. she wanted to cry on her helplessness when it came to her feelings for him. it was the first time, hartaj was showing such affection in a bright light and her heart was fluttering like a bird's wings.......

-------------------------
Apny dil ,apni muhabbaten smbhal kr rkhen sahab

Yahan bat pagrion pr ajati he jb wqt nikkah ka hota he .....

____________

Salaam readers! Heres the update.