chapter 36

hartaj was walking in the room thinking about what he had just done. he definitely didnt plan to kiss her, but she ...... he didnt know why he felt so attracted to her. the control he was keeping for hours slipped ,when she looked at him with her beautiful eyes. her eyes were looking lighter with the room lights. he kissed her hating her for making him lose, for making him back out from something he had decided. 

he had kissed her with all the hate for what she did, with all the passion he felt for her. but now he was thinking about where to go from here. 

"she is in my nikkah ! i dont need to control myself. she will fulfill my desires till i want her to! " hartaj thought to himself and headed downstairs. 

they had dinner, and at night hartaj did what he wanted to. his love making was as passionate as his kiss, he didn't let her sleep till early morning. 

gulpari woke up on her usual time as did hartaj , he needed to go somewhere. gulpari was feeling tired, but she didnt say anything. she spent her day as she usually did. 

2 days passed like that, hartaj talked to her now. even if it was to tell her which clothes to take out for him , or what to make for her. and gulpari was happy , they were making progress even if it was a little bit.

hartaj was half laying against the pillows at night. gulpari was doing her night routine, she was combing her hair sitting in front of the mirror. she was yawning again and again and hartaj was noticing her every move. 

" why are you looking so tired ?" he asked as she came and sat on the bed. 

gulpari went red on the question " you dont let me sleep at night.... " she mumbled with red cheeks looking at her hands. 

"sleep during the day , after i am gone , you should take rest " hartaj said touching her red cheek. 

" what- what will everyone think,i cant spend so much time sleeping during day ?" gulpari said baffled. 

hartaj pulled her closer, making her fall on him. her forearms were resting on him as she looked at him . 

" no one will think anything and no one will ask you anything . take rest when i am gone for the day. you are a newly wed , you spending all the day with them must be worrying them actually" hartaj said hiding his smile in her hair, his own sleep wasn't that much. he could work fine even with barely 4 hours of sleep. he nuzzled her hair for a few seconds and then pulled back. 

" now sleep" hartaj said leaving her, he didnt have the heart to keep her awake, she was looking so tired already . 

gulpari moved back and laid on her side. she fell asleep in a few minutes, hartaj smiled seeing her asleep so soon. he tried to sleep but his focus kept returning to her. he had noticed it that his focus went to her whenever she was near him. he didnt like it but he didnt give it much thought.

-----------------
Salaam readers! Heres the update.

Hadith_Hailer check her story, she has done a wonderful job ❤️