chapter 32

gulpari woke up at the time, she normally did. but she felt completely different today.she looked at hartaj, who was sleeping on his back. there was calmness on his face. gulpari got up with a sigh, she hadnt got much sleep, but she needed to offer her morning prayer. she took a bath and started her day.

she was feeling nervous, uncomfortable and what not thinking about how will hartaj react today. she even forgot taking out his clothes before exiting the room. 

she prepared the breakfast and then went to check on hartaj , if he had woken up. when she opened the door, she stopped at the door reluctantly. he had already showered and was busy combing his hair at that moment.

gulpari's cheeks went red thinking about what happened between them last night. she ducked her head down , rubbing her hands together. hartaj passed from her side without talking to her. gulpari got back into her senses seeing him leave. she followed him downstairs. 

he was sitting on the breakfast table , in front of shehnaaz beghum.

" why are you all dressed up ? you need to rest " she said. 

" i am feeling better ammi, i need to meet someone today , it cant be detailed " hartaj said. he had a meeting with a supplier , and delaying the meeting wasnt possible.

gulpari served him breakfast and then sat down in her own seat. 

the day passed with gulpari in her thoughts. she didnt know if hartaj remembered what had happened between them last night. he hadn't shown any sign, or behaved any different.

----------------------

hukumyar was sitting in his cabin , it was around 11 am, when he got the call from mahrosh's school . she had slipped from a few stairs in recess. it wasnt severe but mahrosh needed to rest, they were calling so that someone could pick her up . 

hukumyar went to pick her right away , he was worried knowing that how less pain tolerance she had. and as expected, mahrosh started weeping seeing him. she was sitting in the medical room of the school , nurse exited after greeting hukumyar quickly. 

hukumyar neared the bed on which mahrosh was sitting. " where is it hurting ?" hukumyar asked touching her hair. her tears were worrying him. 

mahrosh looked at him with trembling lower lip and then wrapped her arms around his waist burying her face in his stomach , still crying. 

" rosh... tell me where is it hurting ? i will take you to the hospital if you continue crying " hukumyar asked holding the back of her head in a soothing manner. 

" i - got scratches here and on ankle also " mahrosh showed him her forearm moving a bit back and then also pointed towards her ankle.

ointment was already covering her wounds. hukumyar barely bit back his smile seeing her pouting. her wounds were going to heal in a day or two maximum.

" okay , lets go home " hukumyar said helping her stand up , he also picked up her bag from the bed side. 

even after reaching home, mahrosh was still pouting. it wasnt hurting that much now, but her mind was still on the wounds. hukumyar knew that he needed to take her mind off the wounds. 

he called the hospital and informed that he would be taking the day off. they changed and settled in the bed,hukumyar made small talks to her. mahrosh was already tired after crying. it didnt take long for hukumyar to make her sleep while running his hand through her hair. 

-------------------------------------

Saans to ab bhi chl rhi he

Zra dekho k kia koi ehsaas baki he ?
____________
Salaam readers! Heres the update ❤️