chapter 35

gulpari looked up at his face ,seeing his fisted hands on the bed. she saw something breaking in him as she looked up at him. hartaj fisted the hair at the back of her neck, and pulled her closer. gulpari's mouth fell open in shock, hartaj bent and placed his lips on her. a soft moan left her lips feeling the firm pressure of his lips. he was being rough, biting her lips , tasting every corner of her mouth. 

gulpari felt weak , but he was still not ready to leave her lips. his one hand was still holding the back of her head , whereas the other hand was holding the side of her face, tilting it as he wanted. it felt like he couldn't get enough of her, the aggressiveness showing his anger about that. 

when gulpari wasnt able to keep herself up even for a second, she placed her hands on his legs for the support. hartaj halted for some seconds opening his eyes, gulpari eyes were only a little open. 

he licked her lips, still giving small pecks. it was like he couldn't move back. gulpari's face was completely red by the time he moved back . there was a servant at the door, calling gulpari. 

" go! she is coming downstairs " hartaj said seeing that she wasn't ready to speak yet. 

he got up and went to washroom, taking his clothes. 

gulpari sat on the floor with a thump as the door of the bathroom closed. he wasnt this aggressive or passionate even on their first night , in fact he was quite considerate. but today , it felt like he didn't have any control on himself. 

gulpari stood up after a few minutes, touching her lips. they were a bit swollen , but she couldnt do anything about them at the moment. she fanned her face, trying to cool it a bit down and then headed out. 

the servant had called to ask about the final touches of dish she had prepared today .

---------

shehnaaz beghum was in the room talking to hassan laghari, " we should arrange the reception of our both sons soon " she said. 

" i was also thinking about it , almost a year has already passed since hukumyar's wedding. " hassan laghari said nodding. 

" we can arrange it in december ?" shehnaaz beghum said.

" are they coming in december ? "hassan laghari asked . 

" hukum hadnt said anything about it yet. but mahrosh will also be having vacations , i think it will be perfect." shehnaaz beghum said thoughtfully . hassan laghari pinched his lips together at the remainder of mahrosh going to school . he wasnt happy about it , but he hadnt said anything about it also. it wasnt in their family to give their ladies higher education. they barely studied till middle school . 

he knew that gulpari had also done her under graduation privately. but it wasnt like he could do anything about it anymore. 

" okay ! talk to hukumyar. we will start making preparations afterwards " hassan laghari said.

----------------------
Tum mere saamny yun sare mehfil aya na kro

Mushkil hota he tumhy dekh kr yun nazren chura jana ......
_____________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️