chapter 31

" p-please..." gulpari whispered wanting to get up. she expected him to scold her but when his fingers pushed her hair behind her ear, gulpari looked at his face shocked. she didnt expect this.... 

hartaj changed their position before she could utter another word. now she was laying on the bed and he was on top of her. the shock on her face was clear and he was losing himself in her every expression. hartaj never let their relation or her beauty effect him , but tonight, he didnt want to stay unaffected. he wanted to be enchanted by her beauty. 

gulpari gasped softly as her back hit the bed" i- i was just checking ..." she tried to explain still not looking at his face. her hands were placed on his chest, not pushing but still there. 

hartaj held her chin with one hand, gulpari looked at him not understanding anything. his eyes were a bit glazed. 

" your breathing....i - i was.. " gulpari mumbled , she wanted to explain herself but his proximity wasnt helping. 

she looked here and there feeling nervous, he was so close to her, his soft breath was fanning her face. 

hartaj's fingers touched her neck and then gulpari closed her eyes tightly as she felt the brush of his lips on her neck. 

" i want you ... " he whispered in her ear and then placed a kiss on her lobe. 

gulpari sucked in a deep breathe , but didnt say anything. 

hartaj gave her a few seconds,but when she didnt protest, he placed his lips on her softly . gulpari didnt have any reason to protest, she had accepted him a long time ago.denying him would have only worsened their relationship.

but the kiss didnt remain soft for a long time, hartaj turned demanding with each passing second. she moaned softly as he bit her lower lip. her hands were still on his chest , but now they were stroking him lazily as if to lessen the fire in him . 

hartaj moved towards her shoulder after sometime,he was placing his lips wherever he could on her skin.he couldnt get enough of her. 

hartaj made her sit along with him, they were so close, she could hear his heart beat , his fastened breathing. 

hartaj wrapped his arms around her to open up the buttons at the back of her shirt.he heard her suck in a deep breathe. she was feeling nervous, and it was understandable. he was the first man who was coming close to her like this. and in his subconscious state, he knew that he would be the only.

hartaj didnt know why he touched her cheek in a soothing manner or why he pulled her face in his chest. he didnt thought much of his actions, but that little bit of support was a lot for gulpari. she hid her face in his chest, clutching his shirt in her fisted hands. 

hartaj slowly unbuttoned her shirt , letting it gap . he was continuously placing kisses on the side of her head, on her bare shoulder during the process. 

whole night, gulpari found her solace in his arms. there were no words of love or affection , but his touch was nothing less than a lovers. hartaj had fallen asleep right away , but gulpari stayed awake, thinking about what had happened between them. she wasnt even sure , if he would remember what happened between them next morning. 

he was not like the usual hartaj, there was no hatred or repulsion on his face. he definitely seemed under the effect of fever. gulpari didnt know what to expect next morning. 

-------------------------------

Salaam readers! heres the update. 

i know it wasnt sweet, but i wanted this story as close to reality as i could. hope that you liked it. <3