chapter 54

hukumyar and mahrosh returned home, hukumyar was quite during the journey. and mahrosh was feeling upset, because everything happened because of her. 

when they were finally in bed, ready to sleep, mahrosh spoke "you.. dont need to do it for me. i will understand " her words were barely louder than a whisper. 

hukumyar turned towards her completely, her words were so mature, he wasnt expecting it from his young wife. 

his eyes softened seeing the anguish on her face, he touched her cheek softly " everything is going to be fine , you just focus on your admission "he said. mahrosh held his hand which was on her cheek and placed a kiss on his palm , her touches always symbolizing the respect she had for him.

-------------------

after 2 months, 

hukumyar had returned late at night, due to an emergency case in the hospital. he entered the room, but didnt find mahrosh there, he took off his jacket and then decided to search for her. his eyes went to the shadow in the balcony, the door was slightly open. 

he frowned knowing that it was raining heavily outside. he moved towards the balcony bare feet and opened the door completely, only to find mahrosh standing in rain and enjoying it. she was moving in circles, enjoying the water hitting her uplifted face. her clothes were clinging to her body, showing her womanly figure.

hukumyar felt his breathe stopping seeing her, it was difficult for him to believe that it was the same  young girl he had married. she had grown into a beautiful lady, a lady who was enough to stop his breathing. he couldnt take his eyes from her, the smile on her lips was the most enchanting to him. it was the first time, he felt himself losing control. he wanted to taste those beautifully stretched lips of her. he wanted to taste her smile, he wanted to feel it against his lips. 

mahrosh opened her eyes feeling someone's presence, she found hukumyar standing there. she bit her lip nervously, knowing that he would scold her for standing in rain, specially at night. 

she moved towards him, looking at him through her lashes. she was also feeling nervous as she knew her clothes must be clinging to her. she tried to cover herself with her dupatta as best as she could. there was no chance of anyone seeing her from outside so she wasnt worried about it. 

she stopped infront of him , waiting for the stern words looking down. 

" i havent been outside for long .... " mahrosh said pouting still not looking at him .

" the procedure of your admission is done, the classes will start from next week " hukumyar said looking away , he didnt know what to do in this new situation. 

a big smile covered her lips, she lifted her arms as if to wrap them around his neck, but then stopped seeing his dry clothes. she was standing under the shade now, but her clothes were still dripping wet. 

hukumyar's eyes were on her move, she was going to drop her arms when he pulled her in his arms. mahrosh closed her eyes in contentment. 

hukumyar's hand were around her waist, he could feel her clothes making his wet. he could feel the coldness of her clothes and the warmth of her body. he closed her eyes closing his hands in fists. 

after a few moments, mahrosh wanted to moved back, but his arms were still around her waist. he opened his eyes, looking down at her. mahrosh felt nervous seeing something was different , her hands slipped from his neck to his chest.

she was frozen on her place, not knowing what to do. hukumyar leaned down slowly waiting for her reaction ,but she didnt show any reaction at all.he moved his hands from her waist to her face."dove"a hoarse whisper left his lips. he cupped her cheeks and fulfilled his wish , he placed a kiss on her lips, feeling their softness. it was nothing more than a soft peck, but he felt it deeply.

when he moved back, mahrosh's cheeks were red , she quickly took a step back and then ran inside the room from his side. hukumyar saw her sprinting into the bathroom. he bit his lips, not knowing if she was upset and that was the reason of running inside. " maybe i should have waited... she is barely 18 " hukumyar thought still thinking of her as a young girl. the age difference between them making him doubt if she was ready. he didnt want to think about the possibility of her not wanting him, didnt matter what happeded, she was his and she would always remain his.

Hukumyar changed his clothes and laid in the bed, mahrosh returned after a long time. She didnt address him , her cheeks were still tomato red.

Hukumyar wanted to talk to her,"rosh!" He called .

" I am sleepy "mahrosh said shutting her eyes tightly . Hukumyar looked at her for a few seconds and then whispered an okay.

They both stayed on their sides not being able to sleep. Hukumyar wasnt running his hand through her hair and mahrosh was too busy in her thoughts to ask him for it.

The fell asleep in the early morning hours.
-----------------------------------
Me smbhl gia hun...
Ab beikhtiar uski yaad pr rota nhi hun....
Me smbhl gya hun...
Ab doran e mehfil usko yaad krty kho jata nhi hun
Me smbhl gya hun...
Ab bger sochy , usko ba awaz bulata nhi hun..
Me smbhl gya hun
apny jazbaat maar kr, me bejaan hokr jeena seekh gya hun..........

_______________

Salaam readers!  I am back❤️