chapter 11

Next day, Hukumyaar had taken a half day, so that he could pick Mahrosh up himself after school. The smile on her face, as she sat in the car relaxed him.

"Assalam u alaikum ! Jow was your day ?" He asked smiling.

"Wasalam ! It was excellent. I actually made two friends." She told him with a grin. She looked tired but happy.

"Good! Fo you want to eat out or we should head home ?" He asked driving the car.

"Home, I am tired." She said pouting.

Hukumyaar nodded. "Home it is." He said turning the car.

As Mahrosh went to freshen up, Hukumyaar asked Rabia Bi to serve lunch.

He also got changed into a comfortable grey shalwar kameez. His dark brown nearly black eyes shining brightly. He was a handsome guy with 6'2" height. His beard and the hair on top of his head matched the color of his eyes.

Mahrosh was combing her hair, when her eyes fell on Hukumyaar.

"You won't be going back?" She asked.

"No, I took a half day." He replied waiting for her to be done.

"Good, you should also take some rest but first, let's eat lunch." She said as she held his hand and pulled him.

Hukumyaar followed her with a smile on his face. They ate their lunch and then Mahrosh ahrosh wanted to sleep.

Hukumyaar pulled the curtains, making the room bath in darkness . He also laid down beside her even though he wasn't used to sleeping at noon.

He was checking his phone when he felt Mahrosh shifting in bed uncomfortably.

She was messing with her hair without a reason. Hukumyaar started massaging her head with a smile. He knew what she wanted.

She sighed in happiness and soon fell asleep. Hukumyaar also fell asleep after that.

In the evening, Mahrosh sat down to do her homework in the lounge area and Hukumyaar was also there, planning his project. After his house job was done, he planned to open his own hospital. He had already talked to some seniors and some colleagues who could help him.

Mahrosh was very intelligent, she didn't need much time in her studies. She was sitting on a cushion placed on the carpeted floor, bent over the table. Hukumyaar was sitting on a sofa leaving a small distance between them.

When Mahrosh didn't stop even after 3 hours, Hukumyaar tried to get her up.

"I need to cover the material, which was taught in previous classes." She said and started doing her work again.

Hukumyaar looked at her for a few seconds and then started running his hand through her hair.

She relaxed and then became stiff turning towards him. "You know it makes me sleepy." She said squinting her eyes at him.

Hukumyaar smiled mischievously. "It makes you relax. Now get up, you have studied enough for a day." He said pinching her nose.

"Ap mujhy tang krty hen! (You stress me)." She said pouting. Hukumyaar laughed and helped her pack her bag.

Life was running smoothly for them, Mahrosh was getting used to her new environment.

------------------------
Men peeta hun ghamon ko bhulaany k lie

Mukhtsir zindagi k kuch r din gawaany k lie

Msti me jhoom kr kuch pal yunhi bitaany k lie

Ansuon ko samet kr, honton pr muskraht sajaany k lie.....

__________

Salaam readers!heres the update.