chapter 34

next morning, gulpari got shocked when she saw hartaj coming downstairs in the suit she had taken out. she blinked multiple times, in order to make sure that she wasnt imagining. a small smile came on her lips as he sat down, she felt happy.she served him breakfast before eating herself. 

hartaj's focus kept going to her soft hands. he barely ate his breakfast and got up. the day was spent as they normally did. when hartaj returned, gulpari got water for him . he took the water looking at her only for a second. he sat down on the bed to take off his shoes after he drank the water. 

gulpari placed his slippers near his feet, it was the first time she was doing it . before that, he never took water from her, let alone take shoes from her. 

" don't " hartaj said in his rough voice. he was letting her do what she wanted, but this was too much. for him , doing all this for him showed a certain amount of emotional intimacy, hartaj didnt want it . 

gulpari didnt listen , and took the shoes he had removed, away. hartaj headed towards the restroom ,cursing. 

after dinner, gulpari came to the room, she got ready to sleep and then laid on the bed. she felt nervous doing it on her own , but if she wanted things to work between them , she needed to make him realize her rights. 

hartaj stayed in the library for a long time , he didnt want to go and face her. didnt matter how much he wanted to deny his attraction towards her, deep down he accepted the truth.

hartaj didnt have the energy to avoid her. by the time he came to the room , she was already asleep. 

hartaj sighed seeing her sleep so peacefully on bed. he couldnt ask her to go and sleep on sofa, after what had happened between them , there was no doubt that he had accepted her as his wife. there was no reason of him not letting her sleep on the bed anymore. 

hartaj went to the bathroom and took a long shower. he came and laid on his reluctantly. he didnt want to think about her, nor did he want to look at her. he turned his back on her and closed his eyes. he couldnt sleep peacefully whole night. 

hartaj was grumpy next morning. gulpari took out a black shalwar kameez for him. the weather was exceptionally cold today , snow was going to start falling by evening, according to the weather forecast. hartaj came back around 5 pm , the weather had started to change. 

gulpari was happy seeing the clouds covering the sky. her happiness was visible on her face. it was the first time , she was feeling happy in this house. 

hartaj avoided her as she handed him the drink, hartaj's eyes went on gulpari , who sat infront of him to place his slippers near his feet. he wanted to stop her, but his eyes froze on her slightly pink face. he fisted his hands seeing the smile on her face.

-----------------------------
Yahan jismo ki numaish kr k

Log ruh se muhbt ki bat krty hen

Han mzak krty hen han mzak kren he....
_____________
Salaam readers.!heres the update❤️

Eid mubarak everyone❤️❤️May you all have a blessed and a happy eid ❤️