epilogue 2

" stop crying, Adda wont marry anyone , doesnt matter what everyone says " hartaj said calmly.

" how can you be so sure ?" gulpari asked looking at him with tears filled eyes.

" because i am his brother ! and i can tell you , ada doesnt have any love or feelings left for anyone else. Bhabi has it all ! " hartaj said with a chuckle and gulpari looked at him with a frown .

"ap has rhy hen!!! ( you are laughing !)" gulpari said getting angry .

" yes, because you were worrying without a reason " hartaj said smiling. but then he wiped her tears getting serious. " roya mt kro ( dont cry ) " he said, gulpari had noticed in the years she had spent with him , that her tears disturbed him.

" go and wash your face, i will check on the kids till then " hartaj said tapping her cheek, when she still looked at him with doubt, he said " i am telling you everything is going to be fine , now go! "

gulpari finally moved and hartaj also went to his children's room. Shahram was sitting on the bed with his guitar in his hand, it was something, he was obsessed with.

"whats up young man ? "hartaj asked sitting on the bed. Shahram placed his guitar on the side." Mama looked upset sometime ago "shahram said. their sons were true mama's boys. 

"she is fine now " hartaj said rubbing his son's head. shahram nodded his head, relaxing completely, if his dad was saying that, then it meant she was. 

" where is Raham ?" hartaj asked. 

" he is with Arzam and arham" shahram said holding his guitar again. " i have learned a new tune. " shahram said with a grin as he starting playing it for his father to hear. 

---------------------

the dinner was eaten in peaceful environment, no one brought up the topic again. the laughter of the kids didnt let any tension to linger.

Shahnaaz beghum talked to mahrosh after dinner, apologizing for what happened and mahrosh let everything go easily. 

Hadi planned a picnic for the family,to bring some joy.kids were playing outside, young rukhma giggling and clapping her hands seeing the boys run around. Life was lovelier , with these kids in it.

 time was passing quickly,hukumyar, hartaj and hadi had the love of their lives with them and they were thankful for it. Life was never going to be a smooth road, there were always going to be some bumps here and there. but they were ready for it, they were lucky to have life partners who would be there for them in every condition, these little problems didn't worry them. 

--------------------

Salaam readers!This story ends here.❤️

I wont be writing shahram and rukhma's story . I am leaving it for your imagination.

And for those, who are curious why i wrote these chapters, it was mainly because, i didnt get the feeling of it being complete yet. I wanted hukumyar's character to show , what truly love is. He stood for his love, not making excuses to himself, not letting his wife suffer❤️