chapter 57

hukumyar wanted to touch her, but he fisted his hands controlling himself " do u ever think about what i want ?" hukumyar asked quietly. he wouldnt have said such thing to her, but staying away from her was killing him, he felt like he was being tortured every moment they spent together. his peace had turned into a personal hell for him .

mahrosh blinked her eyes, trying to push away her tears so that she could see him clearly. 

"i haven't stopped loving you or caring about you. but i want.... my wife now. staying near you but still at a distance is a torture." hukumyar explained himself slowly, putting his feelings into words. " that night, you ran inside the room. i understand that you werent ready. i wont ever force you for anything you dont want. but ..... its difficult for me, i dont know how much control i have on myself when it comes to you , thats why i was trying to put some distance between us. " hukumyar said looking in her eyes. "i dont know when, but i have fallen in love with you along the way. i am willing to give you time , but know that i will never let you go. i am very selfish in your matter" he said the last line fiercely.

mahrosh let his words sink in for some seconds and then pulled him down by his neck. she raised herself on her tiptoes and placed a peck on his lips. hukumyar swallowed thickly once she moved back, not knowing what was she upto. 

"rosh...."he called her wanting her to elaborate what she wanted. 

"i got nervous that night. you have never done anything like that before, you caught me off guard. but that doesnt mean i dont want you" mahrosh said with tears as she moved into his chest. hukumyar finally allowed himself to touch her, he circled her waist. 

" there will never be anyone else for me, you have been everything to me,my friend,my family.... my husband. i havent thought about our relationship before, but when you kissed me, i liked it. i havent thought that it would be so easy for me to accept you like this, but i have always liked your affection and i still crave it. this new equation makes me nervous , but i want it....you make me feel loved, alive! "mahrosh said keeping her face hidden in his chest. hukumyar felt peace falling over him hearing her words.

he pulled her tighter into him. when she looked up at him,hukumyar cleaned her tears ,his focus went on her slightly parted lips. the attraction was even stronger, when he knew what her lips felt like. 

" i want to kiss you , dove... " hukumyar said caressing her cheek. she was feeling as a blanket of warmth and peace had fallen over her. she was flourishing in his affection. 

" please do ..."mahrosh said closing her eyes in acceptance. hukumyar looked at her closed eyes , and the curved lashes for a few second and then kissed her lips. he started softly, feeling her lips against his and letting her get used to his touch, this new feeling. 

mahrosh felt her heartbeat skipping when she felt his tongue licking the seam of her lips. his one hand hand was cupping her face and the other was wrapped around her waist.she opened her mouth on instinct, hukumyar tasted the inside of her mouth. mahrosh was tomato red by the time he moved back to let her breathe.

mahrosh placed her head on his chest, seemingly her new favorite place to be. she breathed him in as she kept her eyes closed.she could hear his fast heartbeat which was was matching hers. hukumyar ran a hand through her hair, helping her relax. 

after a few moments,he pulled her face back so that he could look at it, " you okay ?" he asked on a whisper. 

" yes,..... i liked it " mahrosh said with her cheeks still bright red. she felt shy but the comfort was still there. she knew she could say what she felt like in his presence, she could do what she wanted and he wont judge her. he loved her the way she was and he enjoyed how comfortable she felt in his presence.

--------------------------
Mene lahasil ki aarzu ki he

Mene apni kismt me ranj likhe hen....

______________

Salaam readers! Another update❤️

What do you think about their equation ?😝