chapter 66

hartaj entered his room to get something, when he saw gulpari standing holding a wall. he quickly went near her seeing the distress on her face. 

" what happened? " he asked holding her. gulpari also leaned on him, wanting to relax for a few minutes.

" nothing... just feeling dizzy " gulpari saw trying to calm herself. she had moved too quickly, due to which she had lost her equilibrium. 

" are you okay ?" hartaj asked worriedly, as he helped her sit down. 

" i think, you are going to get your wish fulfilled soon " gulpari said with bright cheeks. a smile broke on hartaj's face" really ?" he asked understanding what she was saying and gulpari nodded

" let's go to the doctor " hartaj said getting up.

" no! lets wait for a few days, we can go after the wedding " she said, not wanting all the attention to shift on her. 

" take care of yourself then. don't let me find you overexerting yourself " hartaj said running a hand through her hair. gulpari nodded knowing better than to cross him, she knew how temperamental he was.he placed a kiss on her forehead " you make me the happiest " hartaj whispered softly. 

gulpari didn't want to overexert herself, but it wasnt easy to relax in a wedding house, there were a lot of things, she needed to do. 

hartaj kept shut once, after seeing her fast pace, but 2nd time he couldnt control himself, when he saw gulpari climbing the stairs quickly as a relative aunty had called her for something. 

hartaj faced her, when she got back " what have i told you " he asked with knitted brows. 

" wo- wo aunty ne bulaya tha ( aunty had called me ) " gulpari said looking everywhere but at him as she took a step back . 

" couldn't anyone else go to her, and even if it needed to be you, why did you think , you needed to be so quick ?" hartaj asked with the frown still in its place. 

" i- i cant be lazy, when theres so much to do " gulpari said pouting. 

" you are not being lazy by taking care of yourself . what if you lost balance in your quickness ?" hartaj asked barely controlling his anger, gulpari looked down not uttering a word. 

hartaj let out a deep breathe and went to his mom, knowing that it was of no use to stop her.he entered the room, and to his luck , she was alone there. 

" ammi ! i wanted to talk about something " hartaj said as he went near her. 

" yes ?" shehnaz beghum said making him sit near her. 

" gulpari hadnt been feeling well lately. i have told her to relax, but she isnt ready. please make sure, that she doesnt overexert herself. " hartaj said . 

" what happened to her ?" shehnaaz beghum said getting worried. 

" she gets dizzy on sudden movements, we think ,you are going to get another grandchild soon " hartaj said without an ounce of shame. the happiness was on his face was clear. 

shehnaaz beghum also got very happy after hearing the news. after that, she herself made sure that gulpari stayed relaxed. 

days passed quickly, and before they even knew it, it was the nikkah day.

mehndi was to be done on the same night also. gulpari got ready in a dark green dress and mahrosh in a rust orange frok. both were looking very beautiful. hartaj and hukumyar wore dark blue shalwar kameez with same shawls. hadi also wore a blue shalwar kameez with the same colored waist coat. all three of them were looking very handsome. 

hukumyar wasn't able to take his eyes off his beautiful wife, she was shining like a star with some gold makeup and tinted lips. 

he tried to kiss her, but mahrosh placed a hand on his lips " no.... you going to smudge it all " she said pouting. hukumyar hid his face in her neck instead, knowing that she was right . he took several breathes in " you are looking gorgeous, dove " he whispered and moved back after placing a kiss on her neck. 

" you are also looking very handsome. "mahrosh said with reddening cheeks. hukumyar took the shawl from bed and put it around her" its very cold outside. dont fall sick " hukumyar said, they were going to zaariya's place for nikkah and mehndi. everyone got into the cars and they headed towards their destination. 

-------------------------

mujhy wo log mutasir nahi krty jo doosron pr tankeed to krty hen, mgr apny girebaan me nhi jhaankty. jinki nazren doosron k aibon pr to hotin hen mgr apni khamion pr nhi. ungli doosro pr uthana hmesha se hi asaan rha he, mgr jb ye khud pr uthti he na , to yhi tankeed kaar brdasht nhi kr paty .

--------------------

salaam readers , heres the update.