chapter 68

hadi felt his heart clenching , hearing her pain filled voice. he pulled her closer to him. " i dont like you, you have always just teased me. i dont know why, everyone believes that you love me ... " zaariya continued still weeping, but she lifted her head and looked at him with blurry eyes. 

hadi wiped her tears with one hand, still keeping an arm wrapped around her. her makeup was all ruined, but to him, she was still the prettiest girl. " everyone believe this, because i do. I liked to tease you, because it got me your attention.i would lie , if i say that i didnt like you going all red in anger, but it was because you look so cute when you are angry, when you call me batmeez(ill-mannered ) while making faces. 

your parents do love you ,and they definitely care about you more than me. its just,they trusted me enough to know that i will keep you happy. give me a chance, zaariya " hadi said softly cupping her cheek. 

zaariya again placed her head on his chest, tears fell silently. she nodded after sometime " okay "she said putting her ego aside, she was ready to give him a chance and he felt like the luckiest person.

" you wont tease me anymore , right !?" zaariya asked as she moved back. hadi bit his lip and after thinking for sometime, he said" how have i always tease you ? i stop you midway.i try to find reasons to talk to you...." zaariya nodded confirming. 

"i did it all because i liked to be with you .will it be so wrong of a husband to get his wife's attention?" he asked making the most innocent face. zaariya thought for a bit , but then shook her head. 

"still.... " she said pinching her lips. 

" i wont overdo it " he said with a smile and then placed a kiss on her forehead . he asked her to go and change. he changed into a night suit also and laid on bed, he knew that she needed time to accept him and he was ready to give her time. to make her fall for him, before they continued with their relationship. 

they slept on their sides that night, zaariya was thankful that he didnt try to do anything. 

-----------------

next morning, zaariya was combing her hair infront of the mirror, when hadi came and stood behind her. " pretty girl " he whispered near her ear and placed a kiss there. 

zaariya went red in seconds, all this closeness was new to her.reception ended with everything going well. hadi was waiting for her to fall for him, but he was also making efforts for it. he was trying to keep her mind on him, he also took care of everything she could want. 

zaariya was still upset, but she talked to her mother. she wasnt angry on her parents like before. hadi was very caring even during their honeymoon, he took her to visit different places, but his teasing was still there. she would take out a dress and he would choose some other dress and ask her to wear it. he wont stop till she had worn the dress she wanted. but now, zaariya didnt feel irritated by his teasing, she knew there was always a reason behind his every action. if he was asking her to wear some color, it was because he found that color looked more beautiful on her.it wasnt just his words, but also his eyes, which confirmed his likeliness. 

days passed quickly, it didnt take long for zaariya to start loving him and caring for him. she didnt even realize when her dislike turned into liking and now love. she didnt even realize, when his touch started producing butterflies in her stomach, or make her go light headed.

hadi was noticing the change in her and he was thriving on it. he was thankful that Allah had sent mercy on him, that zaariya had started loving him.

hadi had pulled her closer one night, when he was sure of her feelings, when he knew that she was ready for this relationship and zaariya didnt push him away. 

in the coming days, hadi took her to her parent's place. her anger had completely diminished. she still thought that her parents should have given importance to her decision, but she was also thankful that they hadnt. she would have lost such a loving husband, if they wouldnt have forced her. 

--------------------------------

salaam readers! heres the update.