chapter 65

mahrosh was spending a beautiful life with hukumyar, his love was the biggest blessing for her. her days and nights were filled with happiness, knowing that there was someone who cared for her, who loved her so much. 

hukumyar returned home with a good news for her, he told her about hadi's wedding. mahrosh got very happy. she was excited about the wedding , she didnt know zaariya well, but still she was very happy about this new addition in the family.

after dinner, mahrosh was in their room with hukumyar. she was talking non stop, discussing clothes and all the other things she wanted to do on the wedding. 

hukumyar was listening to her ramblings with a smile on his face,he was sitting with his back against the headboard, whereas mahrosh was sitting near him with her legs dangling from the bed. 

"i will take you for the shopping soon . buy whatever you like " hukumyar said pulling her close. more than the words, his focus had been on her soft moving lips. she had the plump lips which always left him wanting to kiss her. 

"sunen to ( listen.... ) " mahrosh wiggled in a hope of putting some distance between them, it always got difficult for her to speak when he got too close.

" mmmm " hukumyar stayed busy placing pecks on her face. he kissed her lips ,tasting the warm heaven and then moved towards her neck. 

he was losing himself in her, placing kisses on her collarbone, neck, anywhere he would reach. he wrapped his arms around her and shifted her, so that she laid on bed. he hid his face in the crook of her neck, taking her soothing scent in, but lifted his head, when mahrosh pulled his head up. 

he went to kiss her lips again as his eyes fell on her glistening red lips,but mahrosh stopped him by placing a hand on his lips. she was flushed from all his attention.

hukumyar looked at her with questioning eyes." you -- you are always the one kissing and smothering me. tonight, i want to ..." mahrosh said and hukumyar kept looking at her for a few seconds. but then rolled , laying on the bed while having her on top of him. 

" all yours .." hukumyar whispered with a teasing smile, which soon vanished when mahrosh bit his neck. 

" calmly dove .... " hukumyar said barely controlling his chuckle as he ran a hand through her hair. he knew that mahrosh didnt like his teasing smile. 

mahrosh sat there just looking at him, taking him in for a few moments and then lowered her head. she nuzzled his neck, like he usually did. she was doing what she wanted to, she explored him as she wished to. hukumyar laid there for sometime,letting her explore him. he enjoyed her touches, but when he couldnt control anymore he took the lead.

---------------------

time passed quickly, only a few days were left in the wedding now. preparations were in full swing. zaariya's mother had tried to talk to her many times, but she had adamant on her words, she wasnt ready to accept what they wanted and be happy about it also. 

her mother was worried , but seeing the excitement and love of laghari family, made her relax. she didnt second guess the decision they had taken. 

in laghari house also , preparations were in full swing, mahrosh and hukumyar arrived a few days before. they had brought gifts for everyone. but for shahram, mahrosh didnt know any limits. A whole bag was just filled with the gifts for shahram. mahrosh loved him so much. hukumyar also never stopped her from buying things, he loved seeing her happy and shahram was also very close to his heart. 

even now, mahrosh was busy with shahram, while hartaj and hukumyar sat a bit away , talking about some decoration. hukumyar's eyes were going towards mahrosh again and again, she was radiating with happiness , playing with mahrosh.

hartaj also noticed hukumyar's distraction after sometime. " bhabi loves him so much......" hartaj stated the fact, but stopped himself from saying anything more. 

" before you ask, we dont plan to have a baby right now,her studies are tough, maybe after a few years. " hukumyar said smiling, as he saw mahrosh chuckling when shahram clapped his chubby hands on something. 

hartaj nodded in understanding. 

--------------------------

Mujhy herat hoti he

Apni zaat ka khaali pan dekh kr

Kia mujhme tumhary siwa kuch bhi nhi tha?
_____________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️