chapter 51

hartaj had come in the afternoon for lunch, he was told that gulpari and his mother were in his mother's room. he went there and found the door ajar, but his feet stopped at the threshold. 

" i miss my mom, gulnaaz api, daado... " gulpari was saying , her hands were in shehnaaz beghum's hands. 

" i know, you should try to talk to hartaj again" shehnaaz beghum said feeling sympthy for her. she was going to be a mother soon, and she understood that gulpari wanted her mother at this time.

" i dont think he will agree.... and i dont want him angry " gulpari said looking down. 

" he wont say anything to you in this condition....." shehnaaz beghum said giving her confidence. 

" he wont like it.... " gulpari said not wanting to talk about it anymore. it was only making her more sad. 

hartaj turned back and went to his room, he thought about their conversation, gulpari never talked about her family infront of him anymore, but he had seen the gloomy look on her face lately, till she saw him. 

he thought about it for sometime and then came to a decision. he called jabraan and told him that baloch family can come to meet gulpari here, but she wont ever go there. 

jabraan felt thankful that he allowed that, his mother had been even after months, even during gulnaaz's wedding, the sadness of gulpari not being there was overshadowing the happiness. 

at night, hartaj and gulpari were laying in the the bed, gulpari's head was on his shoulder,hartaj's eyes were on her face, she had gone chubby due to pregnancy and hartaj was loving all the new softness. he couldnt keep his hands to himself, even now he was caressing her cheek and gulpari was soaking in his touch. 

" i have talked to jabraan today " hartaj said without an emotion, his hatred was still there, but he wanted to give pari the only thing she really craved, it had almost been a year since she had seen her family. 

gulpari looked at him in shock , she tried to sit up not knowing what to expect, but hartaj didnt let her move, he kept her in his arms. " your mother will come to meet you tomorrow, they can come to meet you whenever they want. " hartaj said and gulpari felt the tears of happiness fill her eyes. 

" i love you " gulpari said taking his hand and placing a kiss on his knuckle.

" and i love you .... " hartaj said kissing her eyes, he adored her grey eyes more than anything, he loved to see his reflection in them.

next day, gulpari was waiting for her family sitting in the living room. her family was surprised to see her heavily pregnant, but the happiness and the glow on her face was unmistakable. her mother relaxed seeing her happy, she felt as if a stone had been removed from her chest. jabraan was also happy seeing her healthy and happy. 

---------------

in the evening, when hartaj came, he was happy seeing gulpari's happiness, but also a bit jealous. 

" your smiles are all because of them.... " hartaj said a bit sullenly as he sat on the sofa, gulpari moved near him, which wasn't an easy task with her belly. he helped her still keeping his sullen look. gulpari bit back a smile" my smiles are all because of you. you allowed them to come, you love me. you make me happy "gulpari said .

----------------

gulpari gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, hukumyar and mahrosh also came to see the baby. everyone was happy beyong limits. hassan laghari had distributed things among the poor for days.

hartaj chose the name for his son "shahram laghari ". he was sitting with his ada ,holding the baby in his arms. he was so small, hartaj could hold him in his one arm. 

" i never thought i would love the baby so much... " hartaj said in a low voice. and it was truth, but the moment, he held the baby in his arms, he felt utter adoration and love. but it was totally another deal when he had opened his eyes, the baby's eyes were bluish grey. a perfect mix of his mother and dad. seeing the color of his beloved eyes in her son's eyes made him more special. 

" by the way , where is bhabi ?" hartaj asked cranning his neck to look around, hukumyar tried to keep her at his side in the house as much as he could. 

" she must be with your wife, and you should be thankful, she will take shahram from you as soon as she will arrive" hukumyar said with an adoring smile. he had got to know that mahrosh loved kids. 

"you should think about having your own kids now " hartaj said vocalling the wish of all elders.

" she hasnt even turned 17 yet ..... " hukumyar said looking away. he didnt want to think about it right now. he wanted her to enjoy the carefree time. hukumyar knew that he was selfish, he wasnt going to leave her ever, even if she wanted it. he had started loving her without even realizing it.

----------------------------

Ye nhi k me bhool gya hun usy

Na hi esa he k wo yaad aty hon ..

Pehle wo meri sab se pehli khwaish thi
Ab wo meri sb se akhri aazru bhi nhii

__________________
Salaam readers! Heres the update.