chapter 21

mahrosh was done with her homework, she was sitting in the living room , waiting for hukumyar now. it had become a habit of her. she finished the work before hukumyar arrived so that she could spend time with him.

mahrosh smiled as she saw hukumyar coming towards her. after mahrosh came with water for him, hukumyar said" i have something to tell you, hartaj got married "

mahrosh looked at him with an open mouth " when ?" she asked. 

" today itself , the wedding was suddenly planned. ammi jaan called to inform me at noon " hukumyar said. shehnaaz beghum had told him all the details, but hukumyar kept it to himself. mahrosh didnt need to think about all that. 

" will we be going there ?" she asked excited, she wanted to meet her hartaj's wife. she had completely forgotten gul beghum's behavior before being excited. 

" no, you will have you winter vacations soon , i will ask them to come. i cant take an off right now " hukumyar said" now let me freshen up, i will answer your other questions later . " he continued with a chuckle as he saw mahrosh opening her mouth to ask another question . 

" okay ! " she said with a pout and headed towards their room behind him . as hukumyar placed his things on the side table, mahrosh took out his clothes.

hukumyar took the dress from her hands and headed towards the bathroom . 

mahrosh headed towards the window in the room . she missed quetta. it would have started being cold there by now, but here there was no signs of winter yet." the nights must be cold........" she thought with a sigh. 

she loved her life here with hukumyar , but there were things she couldn't forget, her love for cold weather was one of it. 

hukumyaar freshened up and got out. mahrosh turned towards him as she saw him returning. hukumyar combed his hair and sat down on the bed. 

" i want to talk to them " mahrosh said pouting. 

" i will tell hartaj to call once he has time " hukumyar said pinching her chin. Rabia bi called them for dinner. she had prepared mutton pulao and some vegetable. 

mahrosh frowned as she always did seeing some mutton or beef dish. she wasn't a big fan of it and avoided eating it, if she could.

hukumyar smiled seeing her expression , he knew what she would say next. 

" i will take the vegetable" she said as she saw hukumyar picking up the rice dish. 

" its good for health" hukumyar said smiling.

mahrosh continued making faces, hukumyar sighed and placed the vegetable dish in her plate. 

mahrosh started eating as hukumyar took rice. after they were done , they moved towards the living room.

hukumyar settled down with mahrosh beside him.

" you tell me , how was your day ?" hukumyar asked after sometime

" it was good, I have prepared my tests before you came. you come so late,i  didnt want to waste the time you are home,studying " mahrosh said as she laid down with her head on his thigh. she did that when she felt tired and wanted to spend the time after dinner relaxing.

hukumyar looked at her with a smile on his face."I dont come late, you just want me home sooner " he said and started playing with her hair. 

mahrosh had changed a lot, she was more open about what she wanted ,especially when it came to him.

mahrosh sighed knowing he was right .when she started feeling sleepy, she took his hand in hers, holding it near her cheek, not wanting to sleep yet. 

" how was your day?" mahrosh asked seeing his face.

" nothing different. patients came and went " hukumyar said looking at her. 

_______________

Mujhy mere aansuon ki numaish krne ki aadat nhi he

Mgr wo dil k itny kareeb he k us sy kuch chupaany ko dil nhi krta....ansu bhi nahi
_________
Salaam readers, heres the update♥️