chapter 27

it was sunday, hukumyar had planned to take mahrosh for shopping. they started their day with a nice breakfast, and then hukumyar settled down in the living room .sunday was his off day , he spent the whole day with mahrosh and it automatically made sunday her favourite day of the week.

 hukumyar planned to relax for sometime, he was enjoying his coffee while going through his mails, mahrosh got her biology book, she needed to understand a topic from hukumyar. she usually studied on her own but if she needed help she took it from hukumyar. 

he was very intelligent and also very patient when it came to her. he taught her whatever she wanted to understand, even multiple times if it was needed. 

this time wasnt any different, mahrosh had settled on the cushion which was placed on the floor, just near hukumyar. the table was right infront of mahrosh . she preferred studying while sitting there. 

hukumyar put his cell down as he saw her sitting down . he straightened up from his more relaxed position , his right knee was brushing her left arm, but mahrosh didnt find it weird or uncomfortable. 

" i cant understand it , i tried on my own multiple times " mahrosh said showing him the topic. hukumyar read it once and then started teaching her. 

once mahrosh had it clear, she closed the book with a satisfied smile. hukumyar also smiled seeing her smile, he held the back of her head in a soft grip, which made her look at him .

" you study so hard, what do you want to pursue next ?" hukumyar asked. 

" i want to become a doctor like you. i want to work beside you!!" mahrosh exclaimed with a bright smile.

hukumyar touched the side of her stretched lips. this smile was very dear to him. " you will become a doctor, INSHA Allah " he said , knowing that he would do anything to make it happen.

" now go and get ready , we should head out now " hukumyar said flicking her nose. 

they went  to the mall , hukumyar bought everything she needed and wanted. they were done with her dresses , shoes and accessories.hukumyar had also done some shopping according to mahrosh's choice and most of the things she had chosen were in black or grey tones. she liked black on him. 

mahrosh thought they were done with the shopping when hukumyar stopped infront of a shop. mahrosh saw the shop and went red in seconds. 

hukumyar took out his credit card and tried to hand it to her " go and take what you want " he said in a neutral tone. he had bought everything for her after she had come here, he wanted mahrosh to get what she wanted comfortably, thats why he thought that it would be better if he stayed outside. 

"no !" mahrosh said with tomato red cheeks. she said pulling hukumyar away from the shop. 

" what no ? " hukumyar asked looking at her cheeks ,fascinated. 

mahrosh only stopped when they were seated in the car, "i...i  cant... " mahrosh said embarrassed. she knew that he was the one who bought everything for her but uttering out the words was difficult." you get everything for me, you can do it now also " mahrosh said hiding her face in her hands. she felt like she would end up melting right there with embarrassment.

hukumyar looked at her, captivated in her innocent actions. it was the first time, a color of something new, something unfound had came on her cheeks. 

hukumyar looked away and closed his eyes for a second. 

"Lets go and eat"hukumyar said in a neutral tone while starting the car.
-----------------------------
Gaafil zamany ki gunahgaar lrki hun janaab

Mujhme Achai k naam pr shaed kuch bhi nhi he ..
___________

Salaam readers! Heres the update.