chapter 47

next morning, when hartaj woke up, he found her in front of the closet, she was busy hanging his clothes for the day out. she had chosen a navy blue shalwar kameez. 

hartaj placed a kiss on her neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist. gulpari got scared feeling the unexpected touch, but then she relaxed and turned towards him. his hair were a mess, but a sexy mess. his sleep filled eyes were looking even more alluring.

" good morning ... " gulpari said looking up at him.

hartaj placed a peck on her lips in the greeting with a mumbled morning. gulpari went down to take care of his breakfast, while he took bath, but then she returned to the room, she helped him getting ready, closing his buttons, passing him everything he would need for the day. it had become a habit of her to do it all, it gave her a chance to be close to him. today, hartaj's eyes werent leaving her, and she was feeling shy as she couldnt admire him as she usually did. 

her cheeks were red " ese na dekhen ( please dont stare at me) " she said closing the button of his collar. 

hartaj grabbed both her wrists and pulled her closer ,"kiun? meri ho, jese chahun dekhunga ( why, you are mine, i will look at you as i want to)" hartaj said making her melt with his beautiful eyes. 

gulpari was nervous but also very happy, the morning was like a dream, even when he left for the day , gulpari couldnt believe that it was true. his affection, his attention was making her feel like she was on cloud nine. she spent the whole day with a smile on her face, she couldnt have asked for anything more. 

--------------

in the evening, hartaj was in the bathroom getting fresh, gulpari was in the room waiting for him. his phone was ringing continuously. gulpari avoided for a minute, but then picked up the call. the change in their relationship gave her the confidence that he wont be rude to her like he was last time.

it was saad calling." hello bro ! you left without even informing. did you enjoy the girl last night. damn she was hot " saad said nonstop without even checking who was on line.

hartaj got out just then, he saw her standing like a stone." who is it?" he asked moving towards her.

the phone slipped from her hands as the reality sank in. hartaj picked up the phone frowning, the call had ended but he saw saad's name in the call log. 

" what was he saying?" he asked again as he moved to touch her arm. gulpari moved back quickly, as tears filled her eyes, but she didnt let them fall. 

gulpari took some steps towards the door , but hartaj stopped her by grabbing her elbow. gulpari turned and pushed him back with her full force,he took a step back in surprise but then anger rose.

"why are you not speaking to me ?!!!" hartaj said as he held both her elbows in his hands, pulling her closer. 

" i am leaving, i dont want to live with you anymore! " gulpari said in a voice which was filled with anger.

" have you lost it ?" hartaj asked barely cotrolling his anger as she kept trying to get out of his hold. 

" i have done everything---i could...i have put up with everything you did to me.... but this..i cant do this. there has never been a time where i hated you, but right now, i dont even want to---see your face. you broke me.... you broke me.... i cant share you...i am leaving......" gulpari said in between hiccups, she was breaking, she was shattering like she had never before. i might not have hurt so much , if she didnt love him or if he hadnt been so nice to lately. 

it was getting difficult for her to breath, with all the pain weighing on her heart.tears were falling from her eyes like a waterfall. 

" when have i asked you to share me ?" hartaj asked with knitted brows and pursed lips, her tears were hurting him.

" your friend talked about what you did last night.....where have you find me lacking ?!!!!that you did --- did this" gulpari said brokenly as more tears fell from her eyes, she hit his chest not knowing what to do, how to lessen the pain burning her soul. 

--------------------

salaam readers! heres the update.❤️