chapter 59

next day, hukumyar went to the hospital after dropping mahrosh off. the guy who had talked to mahrosh yesterday, didnt even dare to look at her twice.

the day was spent as usual , hukumyar ordered the things he needed for the night, it was friday and mahrosh was going to have next two days off. he wanted to spent sometime bonding with her, making her get used to the changes. 

he informed his assistant not to disturb him tomorrow, if there wont be anything important before left . the happiness could be seen on his face.when he returned home, he asked mahrosh to get ready, they were going out for dinner. 

mahrosh got ready in a beautiful white dress with maroon duppata. little bit of makeup enhanced her features.

they had dinner at a rooftop restaurant, hukumyar had booked a whole section, so that they could have some privacy. mahrosh was feeling like she was on clouds, smile wasnt leaving her lips. 

all of this didnt matter more than hukumyar's love, his attention , but still it made her happy. by the time, they returned home, rabia bi had already gone to her quarters.

hukumyar entered the room just behind mahrosh and heard the gasp of surprise. the whole room was decorated with flowers, floor was covered in them .

" u like it ?" hukumyar asked wrapping his arms around her and placing his chin on her shoulder. he had paid to get these arrangements done when they were gone for dinner. 

" yes!!!" mahrosh exclaimed with a grin and turned towards him . 

she raised on her tiptoes and placed a kiss on his chin in gratitude, his love had always been a blessing for her, and in that moment it wasnt any different, she felt blessed. 

" hukumyar kissed her softly , taking his time with her , enjoying her, but with every passing minute he wanted more.

when she was out of breathe, he moved towards her jawline.

it was getting difficult for mahrosh to keep standing on her legs, they were becoming weak. the only support she had was of his hands. 

hukumyar picked her up in his arms and took her to bed. he laid her down and took her hand to his lips, placing a kiss there. " i love you " he said in a deep voice, all the love, all the need was clear in his voice. he wanted her. 

mahrosh's eyes softened further hearing his words . " i love you too..... " mahrosh said as she pulled him towards her and looked in his eyes. 

" you never take my name " hukumyar said more like complained in a low voice. 

"you know i cant...." mahrosh said with reddening cheeks. she was very competitive and did what she wanted when it came to him , but taking his name was something she could never do. she felt too shy calling him by his name. 

" yes you can" hukumyar said looking at her red face. "if you cant take my full name, use the nickname" hukumyar suggested. he wanted her to call him by his name, he wanted to hear his name on her lips. 

"i- i will do it tomorrow ." mahrosh said looking away.she was trying to find an escape from this topic. 

" no, right now " hukumyar said placing a peck on her nose. when she didnt utter a word , but closed her eyes. 

hukumyar started giving pecks on her full face, making her laugh." na kren ! ( please dont ) " mahrosh said laughing.

but it looked like he didnt have any plans to stop. when mahrosh's tummy started hurting from laughing , she called him not seeing any other option" h- hukum..." her heart skipped a beat as she called him. 

hukumyar stopped right away ,he looked in her eyes with a smoldering look. " i love you more than my words can ever express " hukumyar whispered softly. 

 mahrosh wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. hukumyar spent a long time placing kisses all over her body. he was making her feel beautiful and loved, she felt intoxicated in those moments. 

hukumyar was very patient and attentive towards her, he had waited a long time, but even now, she was more important to him than his own needs. they spent the night in each other's arms, making love. 

mahrosh hadn't thought that it could be this beautiful, but with hukumyar it was. she felt loved at his side.

-------------------------

Uski khushbu ab bhi mujhy apny gird mehsoos hoti he

Meri ankhen ab bhi uski talaash me jhpkna nhi chahtin

--------------------------
Salaam readers! Heres the update.

I wont be updating for next 3 days,(till 10th of muharam).