chapter 16

after 6 months

 many things had changed in their lives. hukumyar had completed his hospital, he managed his time between work and mahrosh. during the hospital setup , he was very busy, mahrosh was understanding sometimes, but other times , she would ask for his time like it was her birth right.

hukumyar could still remember the day, he had mildly scolded her. he was bone tired after long working hours. he wanted to sleep after he came home. but mahrosh wanted to talk to him . he was laying, his eyes were closed. 

"sunen ( listen... )" mahrosh said impatiently . she had vacations from school and the only people she could talk to were rabia bi and him . rabia bi didnt have the topics which had her interest.the only option left was hukumyar.

" hmmm " hukumyar hummed with closed eyes. mahrosh frowned sitting on her side of bed. 

"ap nhi sun rhy !( you are not listening!!!)" mahrosh said in frustration, her hand was holding his. 

" rosh ! i am very tired .let me sleep" hukumyar said still not opening his eyes. 

mahrosh lifted her hand and turned to the other side. 

hukumyar opened his sleep filled eyes after a few minutes, when he didnt hear any voice from her. the lights in the room were dim , but he could clearly see her pouting looking away. 

hukumyar pulled her so that she was also laying , mahrosh's mouth fell open in shock, but then she continued with her pouting. 

hukumyaar lifted on his elbow and looked at her " okay tell me ... " hukumyar said not liking her silence. 

" i will come to the hospital with you tomorrow ." she said still pouting. 

hukumyaar smiled and flicked her nose " and what will you do there ? " he asked. 

" i will help you " she said. 

" okay , now sleep " hukumyaar agreed and laid back, he played with her hair for a few minutes, so that she could relax and sleep and mainly let him sleep. 

there were also times when she was very understanding, she would make coffee for him or anything else he could want. she would do anything she could to help him whether it be taking his clothes out, or getting his laptop. life was beautiful for them.

Hartaj had also returned home. he had completely taken over the business. Hassan laghari had more time to relax and enjoy the company of his friends. the issues with jabraan baloch and his family had exceeded to a new level. there were fights after every few days. the workers of both families also never left a chance to cause conflict with the other family. 

" we need to find a permanent solution " hartaj said to hassan laghari.

hassan laghari looked at his handsome son , his blue eyes shone from the sunlight. they were standing in their garden . 

hartaj had inherited his blue eyes from his grandfather. his honey brown hair enhanced his looks. his nose was straight and lips fuller. he was a handsome man with 6,2 height. 

" this cant continue for long, it is ruining the peace of the area " hassan laghari agreed. 

------------------------

Salaam readers! Heres the update. ❤️