chapter 48

"let me go..." gulpari said with blurry eyes, sobs were leaving her lips without any control.

" i havent done anything. i havent been with anyone since i married you!!!!" hartaj said gripping her chin between his forefinger and thumb. gulpari blinked her eyes to push the tears away. 

she didnt know whether to trust him or not "i didnt want this marriage.....i have been with girls before, but i swear, i havent cheated on you and never will !!!" hartaj said leaving her hands and wrapping his arm around her back . 

" you really didnt ?.... " gulpari asked with hope. 

" you silly girl! when do you think i got the time ! the party continued till midnight and i left right after. the only girl i have given any attention to last night was sleeping hugging my pillow " hartaj said pulling her closer, he wiped her cheeks with his fingers. 

gulpari took a relaxing breathe after crying so much. she placed her forehead against his chest. "i love you... i never thought that i will start feeling so much for you , but it happened. i can do anything... anything for you , but i cant share you. it will kill me.... " gulpari said still hiding her face in his chest. more tears fell from her eyes and got absorbed in his chest. 

" i didnt want to... but this heart , it betrayed me. it started loving you with my permission." hartaj said softly bending his head so that it was beside her face. 

hartaj remembered what had happened last night...

When she placed her hand on him ,hartaj felt as if it was a snake's bite. he quickly moved back as the decision was made for him. he got out of the room feeling cheap and worse than trash. he moved towards his car , wanting to get out as soon. the emotions , the bitter reality wasnt going to let him stay there anymore. he got into the car as he hadnt taken out his things yet. 

he headed towards home around midnight. during the drive, he questioned himself, he needed to sort his emotions. denying wasnt going to work anymore. she definitely meant more than he ever let on. he had fallen without even knowing it, thought of another woman repulsed him, she was all what he could think of. 

 " whats the point of denying ? why am i even denying it? she is my wife, i can love her all i want. it doesnt change anything ...... " he thought to himself. by the time, he reached home , he knew that he wasnt going to stop himself anymore, he wasnt going to deny her affection and love she deserved. 

he lifted gulpari's face coming out of his thoughts and placed kisses on her eyes" i dont like your tears" he said with pursed lips. 

"i also dont like crying ... " gulpari said with a tear drenched smile, she felt emotionally exhausted. 

hartaj kept holding her, making her relax in his hold.he sat her on the bed and then said " let me talk to this idiot now" hartaj said and called saad in front of her gulpari.

" hello " hartaj said once he picked up the call. 

" man.... i think bhabhi got to know about your adventure " saad informed him. he had ended the call, when he heard hartaj's distinct voice during the last call.

" i am gonna kill you. i didnt have any adventure neither do i plan to have them ever again" hartaj said through gritted teeth. 

" ooooo" saad said taking in his words. he was finally understanding that the relationship between gulpari and hartaj wasnt as stoic as he thought it to be. 

----------------

some days passed liked that, hartaj wasnt vocal about his emotions for her, but he showed her with his attention, his love all the time. he was sitting on the sofa, looking through his mails and gulpari was on the bed watching him. 

hartaj's eyes went to her several times, when there was no chance of him focusing on his work , he called her" come here " 

gulpari got up, and went to him. she was going to sit beside him, when hartaj made her sit in his lap .he placed his phone down and focused on his wife who was sitting in his lap sideways. 

" how were you feeling today ?" hartaj asked touching her cheek with one hand while other was wrapped around her waist.gulpari sighed in bliss feeling his touch. 

___________

Jahan dil jhukta he na....wahan fakeeri ameeri, khubian aib ,nahi dekhe jate

Wahn bs qubool kia jata he ,izzat k sath .... Muhabbat k sath....

_____________

Salaam readers! Another update❤️