chapter 26

" tell me what is going in your head. keeping your emotions bottled up isnt good " shehnaaz said pulling her close . 

apparently , gulpari wasnt as strong as she wanted to be. she shattered like a glass would. tears spilled from her eyes. 

" i am feeling lost, everything i had is no more there for me." gulpari started explaining her emotions softly. 

"i dont know how will i live here. you accept me but others dont.... " she continued as more tears spilled out . didnt matter how much she wanted to stay unaffected, but she wasnt used to blunt hatred. hartaj's words cut her deeply . 

shehnaaz beghum ran a hand through her hair." listen to me, daughter." she said making gulpari look at her with tears filled eyes. 

" i understand what you are saying , but this is now your reality. grieving over the past wont make it better. work to better your present. if hartaj isnt accepting you , make him . don't lose hope, continuous efforts can melt a stone, he is just a human " shehnaaz beghum said. 

" how can i ?i -i ....." gulpari didnt know how to explain herself.she wasnt ready for a relationship herself yet. 

" doesnt matter in what conditions, marriage happened, but he is your husband. take care of him, a marriage can work without love, but it cant work without respect and care. if no one will make effort, things wont get better. you both will be a torture for each other. " shehnaaz beghum said trying to make her understand. 

" he doesnt respect me " gulpari said looking down, her cheeks going red in embarrassment. 

" make him, show him that you are more than just a baloch daughter. All his hatred is for them, make him see YOU" shehnaaz beghum said and gulpari nodded wiping her tears. she herself knew that living a life like this was impossible for her. 

if her safe heaven was taken away , she needed to build a new here. she didnt think that an emotional relation with hartaj was possible for her, but she could at least do other wife duties. 

gulpari got up to go to her room , " change your clothes, he will be returning soon."shehnaaz beghum said , the gardener had told her about what hartaj had done early in the morning. 

gulpari nodded and went to her room, she placed the bags near her sofa and went to take a shower and change. 

gulpari gave her previous dress to a servant, she didnt want to , but it was for the better. hartaj throwing it all out was like someone was snatching her beloved memories, giving the dress to someone else by herself was easier. she also didnt want to face the morning embarrassment again infront of any servant. 

hartaj avoided her like she didnt even exist for her. he did his things without taking a glance at her. gulpari wanted to help him , do things what normally wives did, but she felt scared of his anger. she didnt want him shouting on her. 

-----------------------

Muhabbat ...
Ye jb hoti he na to apny sb,choot jaty hen
Nazr ata he to bs ik chehra , hm khud se bhi rooth jaty hen
Chahty hen bs unko ,jo ik mukrahat se, hmara sb loot jaty hen .

____________
Salaam readers!next update would be of hukumyar and mahrosh ❤️❤️❤️but tomorrow.