chapter 60

mahrosh opened her eyes feeling the warmth surrounding her. she was wrapped around hukumyar.she looked at his face, only to find him awake. a small smile was on his lips, as he kept watching her. 

mahrosh went red in seconds, seeing his focus on her. she tried to move back," where are you going ?" hukumyar asked with a frown. 

" w-washroom ..... " mahrosh mumbled with bright red cheeks. 

hukumyar let her go begrudgingly." return quickly .... " he said as he saw her get up slowly. she was in his shirt only, which she had pulled on later. she sat back on the edge of the bed, feeling discomfort. 

hukumyar moved towards her still in bed, he placed his hand on her lower belly and rubbed it softly. 

" you okay , dove ?!" he asked placing a kiss on her shoulder, still rubbing her tummy.

mahrosh's turned even more red, as if it was possible. she wanted to move quickly, but it wasnt an option right now. she nodded and went to the restroom slowly. once she was done, she returned back to bed, mahrosh wanted to sleep more for a few hours. hukumyar also stayed in even though he wasnt sleepy.

he ran a hand through her hair till she fell asleep.

hukumyar spent the whole day with her. they watched movies, played games and did everything mahrosh wanted to do.

--------------------

it was sunday, everyone was at home. gulpari prepared breakfast with the maids. shahram was playing in the living room in gul beghum's watch. every family member, who entered the living room, they went near shahram first. he was really the star of the house at the moment. no one could resist loving him with his cute chubby cheeks and beautiful eyes.

everyone settled down for breakfast, hadi was also present.he had completed his studies and started helping hartaj in the family business. 

" we should think about hadi's wedding now " shehnaaz beghum said bringing up the topic she had been thinking about for sometime. 

"yes i also think its time " gul beghum said and hadi barely bit back a smile .he had been ready for a long time.

"is there any girl in your eyes ?" hassan laghari asked gul beghum . 

" i want zaariya as hadi's wife. i will talk to my sister today " gul beghum said.hadi already knew what his mother planned , so he was happy.

gulpari also got happy , she liked zaariya a lot. the last time, she had seen her was on shahram's birth. 

" okay " hassan laghari replied and continued with the breakfast. 

hartaj could see the happiness on hadi's face. after breakfast, he cornered hadi. " someone looks like as if he has won the lottery. " hartaj said raising an eyebrow.

" it feels like that " hadi said with a grin.

"if i havent known you , i would have never believed that you wanted to marry her. you never leave a chance to irritate her. do you even like her ?" hartaj asked getting serious. 

" i more than like her!. and about irritating her... its way too much fun seeing her red face and pinched lips " hadi started sullenly but the grin was back as he told hartaj about his likeliness of her irritated looks. 

" you are crazy " hartaj said shaking his head. he went towards the stables after patting hadi's back. 

gul beghum called her sister and asked about zaariya's hand. it was just a formality , otherwise her sister knew very well about gul beghum's wish. 

zaariya's mother said that she would inform her after talking to the family. 

zaariya was also sitting nearby when her mother was talking on the phone. " what was aunt saying ?" she asked not getting what they were talking about. 

her mother asked her to come closer. she made zaariya sit beside her.she looked at her daughter with a smile on her face, she had grown up beautifully. " you aunt was asking for your hand " her mother informed her  with a smile. 

" asking for my hand ?" zaariya asked with her heart beat stopping. she knew what was coming , but she wasnt ready to accept it. 

"yes , for hadi " her mother said " we couldnt have find a better guy for you. i am very happy that gul wants you as her daughter in law " she continued and zaariya felt like the whole house had fallen on her. 

--------------------------

Mujhme ab kuch muyasir nhi , me khud bhi nhi

Mujhme ab tanhaion ne pehre daal rkhe hen

_______________
Salaam readers!heres the update