chapter 56

mahrosh didn't saw hukumyar's car approaching, she was busy telling him to leave her alone, when she heard hukumyar's voice just behind her. 

" go and sit in the car " hukumyar said in a barely restrained voice, mahrosh stopped mid sentence and turned towards him. she quickly went towards the car, not liking his tone. 

"i was just offering her a lift " the guy said not losing his confidence, but the way he started looking around showed his nervousness.

" and i will say, dont even try to utter a single word to her again. otherwise, i will have a long and nice talk with you " hukumyar said moving close to the guy. the threat was clear behind his words. 

" woah man! whats the big deal?" he said raising his hands as he stepped back .

" the big thing is you should have listened when she told u to go, i shouldnt have needed to intervene. i hope there wont be a next time... " hukumyar said in a low dark voice as he tapped the boy's cheek in warning and headed towards his car. 

he sat in the driving seat barely controlling his anger. mahrosh was looking at his angry face through her lashes, and hukumyar knew it. he would have controlled his expressions , like every other time, if he wouldnt have been on the edge. 

"i didnt ....didnt do anything wrong ..... " mahrosh uttered looking at her hands. she didnt want him to misunderstand her, she knew he had done a lot for her and she never wanted to disappoint him.

" i haven't asked for the explanation " hukumyar said in an emotionless voice, but anger was still simmering in his eyes. 

" but i want to... " mahrosh said.

" right now ! i need to go back to the hospital." hukumyar said as he stopped the car in front of the house, silently asking her to go inside the house. mahrosh looked at him for a few seconds, but then got out of the car with a sigh. 

mahrosh was worried, but it wasnt because she was worried about him doubting her, it was because of his changed behavior ,she didnt know what to expect next. 

in the evening , hukumyar returned home,they had dinner , mahrosh waited for him to spare her some moments, she wanted to clear things. 

hukumyar went straight to the bedroom after dinner as he needed to get his laptop. 

mahrosh followed him.

" i want to explain what happened there "mahrosh said standing behind hukumyar, who was about to lift his laptop, he stopped midway." i dont need explanations , i told you " hukumyar said in calm voice. 

mahrosh had enough of his behavior , she held his arm and turned him towards her. 

" why! why are you doing all this to me ?" she asked as angry tears filled her eyes. 

" what have i done ?" he asked quietly, not liking the tears shining in her eyes.

" you! you dont love me anymore "mahrosh said hitting his chest as tears started falling. 

hukumyar didnt react at all, he let her hit him as much as she wanted, once she was tired , she moved closer to him, looking up at him keeping her hands against his chest. those moments were hard on him , he wanted to pull her closer, he wanted to soothe but now the limits were blurred , he didnt want to make her uncomfortable, he didnt pull her to him as he wanted to. 

"you dont care about me " mahrosh said in a broken voice. 

"am i not fulfilling my duties ? is there something you need and i havent given you " hukumyar asked looking in her eyes. 

" i need.. i need your affection,i need your care... i need your love .you are not giving it to me anymore" mahrosh said as more tears fell from her eyes.she was hurting inside, tears werent enough to exhibit her pain. 

" you have been everything to me! my life revolves around you and this change in your behaviour , this distance between us is killing me.i feel lost,i feel lost without you " mahrosh said explaining what she was feeling. she had never felt shy about telling him what she wanted , neither was she now. she told him , how the lost of his affection, his love was effecting her.she wasnt liking it a bit.....

-------------------------

Kehte hen k khuda kisi ki himt se zayada usy nhi aazmata

Kaash k mujhmy usky bger zinda rehne ki himmat hi na hoti.......
________________
Salaam readers!heres the update❤️