chapter 69

after a few months, gulpari was blessed with another baby boy who they named Raham. right after 3 months, zaariya also gave a son to laghari family. there was no bound of happiness for them. they named him Arzam. 

the house was filled with the laughter of kids, 2 years old shahram was a bit apprehensive about the young babies, but soon he also got attached. he played with them as if they were his new toys. 

mahrosh and hukumyar came there on every holiday, gul beghum's behaviour with mahrosh wasnt the best, but it had gotten better with time, as with all the new babies. she hardly got time to target mahrosh .

mahrosh adored raham and arzam also now. but shahram was still the special one for her, maybe he was first child thats why, but mahrosh always felt more inclined to him.

-----------------

after 4 years, mahrosh had completed her last year of mbbs when she got to know that she was expecting. actually , hukumyar was the one who saw the signs, the change in her behavior and suggested that she took the test.

mahrosh was very excited about the baby , infact everyone was. the eldest son of the laghari family was finally going to have a baby.shehnaaz beghum was telling hukumyar again and again to take care of her. and he was listening everything with a smile on his face. 

only a day was left in mahrosh's house job to start, when he informed that she would be doing it at his hospital. 

" but everyone knows me there, they are going to treat me as your wife and not as a new doctor " mahrosh said frowning. 

" good ! I want to know that you are fine even while continuing with the house job, and its only possible , if you will be infront of my eyes" hukumyar said placing a loving kiss on her hand and turned towards the tv. 

" listen....." mahrosh said turning his face towards her with a hand on his cheek. " i dont want special treatment. i want to learn things " she said pouting . 

" you will be learning things here also." hukumyar said and mahrosh lowered her hand , pouting " still!... " 

hukumyar sighed and pulled her closer on his side, he lifted her face and placed a peck on her lips" dove! i will tell them to treat you like all other new doctors. but don't expect much. they are going to treat you differently, and thats what i expect. i don't want you to stress yourself about the house job. learn things on an easy pace, and i will also be there to look after you" hukumyar convinced her slowly. he didnt see any point of owning such a big hospital, if he couldnt even get a bit of comfort for his wife. for many, his favors for mahrosh might be wrong, but he didn't care.

mahrosh had to agree at last, she was also a bit nervous about the pregnancy. she didnt have any elder lady beside her to guide her on every step. 

the first day, mahrosh went as a doctor, she could see the effort everyone was putting in acting as if she wasnt their head's wife. mahrosh actually found it funny, how the nurses who always greeted her with cheerful smiles were stopping themselves from talking to her without any professional reason. 

first tri semester was a bit difficult for mahrosh, her stomach always seemed to be queasy, she couldnt digest much food. the gyne who was checking her had said that it was okay. she was also a doctor from hukumyar's hospital. 

mahrosh was a bit weak, due to which the doctor had recommended her some extra vitamins.

hukumyar was taking care of mahrosh in every sense. didnt matter how tired he felt, he woke up in the middle of night, if she couldnt fell asleep. he got her whatever she felt like. mahrosh tried to let him rest atleast at night, but hukumyar's eyes opened in minutes if she wasnt close to him. they planned to keep the gender of the baby a surprise. hukumyar was very excited about the baby, they started buying things for baby in her 5th month. mahrosh chose neutral colors, hukumyar knew that he would be happy whether it was a boy or a girl,but he always felt his heart melting seeing the baby girl things. he had bought a stash of frocks and rompers from girl's section and when mahrosh found out, she had just shook her head, smiling .

---------------------------

Meri kismt me sb kuch likha gya he

Siwaye dil e yaar k, mujhy mukamal krky bhi na mukamal rkha gya he

_____________
Salaam readers! Only one update left ❤️