chapter 28

mahrosh relaxed slowly, they enjoyed their food and headed home. hukumyar didnt bring it up again. he avoided thinking about it and he didnt let mahrosh dwell on it also . they were back to their comfortable relationship. 

next day, when hukumyar came, he had a shopping bag in his hand, and Mahrosh took it without thinking about the things which were in it. 

-----------------------

gulpari woke up with an ambition next day , she knew that staying scared wasn't going to do anything for her. she needed to stand for herself. 

Hartaj was still asleep, she placed her clothes in his wardrobe and then started getting ready for the day. she had already took out a suit of him.

hartaj woke up and headed towards the wardrobe, so that he could get ready , but a suit was already hanging on the door of the wardrobe. 

hartaj's brows knitted seeing it, he looked at gulpari who was busy combing her hair but didnt say anything. he didnt want to ruin his mood early in the morning

he opened his wardrobe to get another suit out but seeing gulpari's clothes in his wardrobe shattered his control. 

he turned around and came near gulpari . "what are your clothes doing in my wardrobe ? havent i told you to stay away from my things ? and why was my suit placed outside of the wardrobe ?" hartaj asked in a barely controlled tone. a shiver ran through her, but gulpari kept a strong appearance. she didnt let him see that he scared her.

" i am your wife,....." gulpari uttered as if it answered all the questions. and if hartaj had been ready to accept it, these questions wont have even existed. 

" no, you are not!!!!!!" hartaj seethed , his hands were fisted in anger.

" will denying it change the truth ? " gulpari asked with a cold appearance. she was melting on the inside but hartaj wasnt able to see it . he only saw what she wanted to show him.

" dont make me throw you out of my room !!!" hartaj warned her and went to take his clothes. he didnt wear what gulpari had taken out for him.

gulpari placed a hand on her chest as he closed the bathroom door, she was scared of him and his anger. what if he would have hurted her physically ? the thought made her shiver. she also didnt know him yet, if she had , this thought wouldnt have crossed her mind. hartaj may had many bad habits , but raising a hand on a woman wasn't in him . he would have preferred cutting his own hand before doing that.

hartaj punched the bathroom wall in anger, but even that couldn't calm him down. 

then this continued for days, she took his clothes out and he would put them back, she would get his shoes, or anything else he would need ,but he wont take any help of her. sometimes, he would shout on her and she would cry once he was gone, but she never showed weakness in front of him.

only in front of other people, he would bare with it. Hartaj didnt want others to know about it, didnt matter what his thoughts were about her, he didn't plan to advertise it in front of everyone. 

--------------------

Meri ankhon se ab ansu nhi behte

Mene uski yaadon ko apny aansuon se mitaana chaha tha ....
____________

Salaam readers! Heres the update .