chapter 70

shehnaaz beghum had asked hukumyar to bring mahrosh there. so that there could be someone to take care of her, during the 7th month. but he denied, there were several reasons for his denial. firstly, he couldn't stay out of the town for months even though he had trustable people in hospital ,and he definitely didnt plan to leave mahrosh alone there. gul beghum's behaviour was a lot better, because she hardly got time with all the kids in the house.but it didnt mean her hate for mahrosh had vanished.

hukumyar wanted mahrosh to be surrounded in love, specially at this time.he declined the offer saying that he could manage, he knew the basics of handling a pregnant woman. during the 8th month , mahrosh had started feeling very uncomfortable, swollen feet and back pains had made her very irritated. hukumyar handled her calmly during those times.

he only went to the hospital for 2 3 hours, that too when mahrosh was asleep.rabia bi also took care of mahrosh to the extent she could. hukumyar did his best to keep her comfortable. it was one of those evenings, mahrosh was sitting on the sofa, with her calves in hukumyar's lap. he was massaging her feet and calves , " i am hungry " mahrosh said pouting and hukumyar bit back a smile. they had dinner just an hour ago.

" what do you want to eat ?" hukumyar asked, ready to get up.

" chocolate ice-cream " mahrosh said with a cute smile. her face had gona a bit chubbier, and hukumyar couldnt get enough of her.

" okay, "hukumyar went to the kitchen and fetched the icecream for her. he had the kitchen filled with the things, she usually asked for.

mahrosh took it with the smile, but then started pouting again while eating. hukumyar sat back with her legs in his lap.

"not liking it ?" he asked.

" it sooooo good , but i am already a size of a baby elephent " mahrosh said eating and making sad faces.

" Astagfirullah! you are nothing like that " hukumyar said stating the fact. she had always been small, that why this normal weight gain was making her feel huge, but in reality , she had just gone a bit chubby.

" really " hukumyar said turning his attention to her rounded tummy. he rubbed it lightly like he did often. hukumyar liked to feel his baby move around , and the movement had increased with each passing month, making him happy.

---------------

this baby had also caused a change in their sleeping position. with her rounding tummy,it was difficult for mahrosh to sleep on his side and she wasnt very happy about it. now, hukumyar slept with mahrosh's back pressed to his chest, an arm under her head and the other hand on her tummy. mahrosh felt comfortable, knowing that he was around even when she was asleep.

------------

during a stormy night, mahrosh had gone into labour, hukumyar was with her the whole time. after hours, he had a baby girl in his arms,happy tears were shining in his eyes. he handed the baby girl to the nurse, and focused on the unconcious mahrosh. the last few hours had been difficult for him. due to some complications, they had to remove the whole portion. mahrosh wasnt going to be able to concieve another baby again. but hukumyar was happy, mahrosh was fine and Allah had blessed them with a beautiful baby girl.

hukumyar gave the news to everyone in balochistan. everyone was very happy and planned to come as early as possible. an environment of festivity was surrounding the hospital, everyone was coming to congratulate hukumyar.

mahrosh woke up next morning, hukumyar was leaning over his baby girl lying in the crib. he moved towards mahrosh as he saw her opening her eyes.

" how are you feeling?" hukumyar asked planting a kiss on her forehead.

" okay... " mahrosh said focusing on the crib near her.

hukumyar went ahead and got his baby girl " she is perfect " hukumyar said showing her to mahrosh and mahrosh's eyes filled with tears. she felt different, the baby she had been nourishing inside her was infront of her eyes now. her small fingers and toes everything was so adorable.

hukumyar placed the baby beside mahrosh.hukumyar had mahrosh shifted to their house at noon.

by evening, the whole laghari clan was there. everyone was very happy that there was finally a girl born in their family. gulpari had two boys and zaariya too, she had given birth to arham a year ago. hassan laghari had a smile on his face, when he lifted the baby girl in hands. he had always wished for a daughter, but he hadnt got one. on every grandchild's birth, he had been very happy , but it was something different. he finally had a grand daughter. shehnaaz beghum , gul beghum, hadi , hartaj , gulpari , zaariya everyone was adoring the new and most beautiful addition in their family, even the kids were looking at the young doll fascinated.

everyone asked mahrosh about how she was doing ,even hassan laghari placed a hand on her head that evening, gul beghum stayed quite and it was enough.Mahrosh felt happy seeing the smiles on everyone's face.

" have you decided any name ?" shehnaaz beghum asked.

" yes ...... rukhma( a face like moon )" hukumyar said, telling them the name,mahrosh and he had decided.

" beautiful name " hassan laghari said nodding as he looked at the sleeping doll. this name really suited the baby girl with a small mole on her right side of the upper lip.

hukumyar's eyes were also on his princess, he didnt know what the future held. but he knew that he would do anything for her and his wife. they were his whole world.

--------------------------------------

Mujhme itna zyada uski zaat ka aks kiun he

Mujhy to uski rooh k tukry se bnaya bhi nhi gya....

________________________

Salaam readers! The story ends here .

I dont know how many of you liked it , but this story is very special to me. I have always written fiction , but this one i wrote some reality. Somethings i wanted to talk about, somethings which were negative , but i wanted to show a positive aspect of it , even if it was only a little flash.

Do share your review about this book , what do you think about it compared to my previous writings , every comment matters to me a lot❤️❤️❤️

I also want to thank every reader, who showed their support by commenting and voting throughout the story ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️it means a lot to me