chapter 61

" ammi! i am not going to marry him . never ever!!" zaariya said shaking her head frantically. 

" have you lost it girl ?" her mother asked with knitted eyebrows. 

" i am telling you , i am not going to marry him ever!!! i will marry any one, deaf , uneducated , blind, anyone!!! but not him " zaariya said as tears filled her eyes. 

" why ?" her mother asked feeling her anger rise. 

"you have seen , how he is. he is just going to torture me my whole life ! i will prefer dying than marrying him "zaariya said and left for her room. tear started falling as she entered her room. " why!! why is this happening ? " she questioned as tears kept falling. she still remembered the last time they had met on shahram's birth. he had teased her on every chance he got, stopped her wherever he could.

zaariya's mother was worried after seeing zaariya's reaction. she found her behaviour childish, but her daughter had never reacted that way. she was a girl who agreed with whatever her parents said. this reaction worried her mother. 

after thinking for sometime, her mother called gul beghum and told her about zaariya's reaction.

" hadi is like my own son, i would have loved to have him as my son in law. but zaariya's reaction... it worried me. i cant marry her to hadi when she is so appalled by the idea" she told gul beghum. 

zaariya's opinion might not have mattered if it was her father standing there, but zaariya's mother couldnt just unsee her daughter's unlike .she made the decision for her daughter's happiness. 

hadi had been waiting to get the happy news , but when her mother didnt say anything even on the dinner. he decided to go and talk to her in her room.

" ammi, you talked to aunt " he asked, not feeling shy about his feelings. 

" yes..... zaariya denied. they dont want to force her. " gul beghum said with a sigh as she looked at her handsome son. he could be any girl's dream with his 6'1 height,melting brown eyes high cheek bones and brown beard which covered his jawline.

" why has she denied ?" hadi asked after a few seconds when he was finally out of his shock. he hadnt expected rejection , her denial made his heart drop in the pit of his stomach.

" have you ever left a chance of irritating her? " gulbeghum said but then sighed seeing the grave look on her son's face. " i will find a beautiful bride for you, maybe she wasnt meant to be your wife" she said . 

" if i ever marry , it will be her. talk to aunt again. if they cant change their decision then fine, but dont waste your time searching for some other girl " hadi said gravelly and left the room. 

didnt matter how easygoing and fun loving he was, the laghari blood ran in him also. the shame of rejection by his love cut him more deeply then anything ever could. he went to his room and laid down thinking about where had things wrong, couldnt she see the love behind all the teasing, there were many other cousins, but it was only her he focused on . only her, he ever stopped midway , only her, who he liked glaring at him.

-------------

 zaariya relaxed when her mother informed her about what she had done. zaariya hugged her mother in happiness. 

" you are the best ammi !!!" she exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around her mother.

" i did it for you... but if you ask me , i dont think theres a better guy for you "  her mother said with a sigh. 

zaariya pinched her lips. " i am fine with a worse guy but not himmm " she said putting emphasis on him and her mother just shook her head. 

zaariya was back to her happy self after talking to her mother. many thoughts were entering her mind, but she wasnt letting them settle. she didnt want to care about how would he take her rejection or even if the proposal was sent by his consent. 

-------------------------------
Menu apny naam di khbr kithan

Me odi yaad ch jhli hoi

Me ishq dy kamaleyan nu ki aakhan

Mere hrf hrf wich disda ohiii

Menu apny prae da hosh niyon

Mere andr bahar ohi ohi ....

Menu heer te ranjha sunao naa koi

Menu ishq ch wichora sunna naahi

Menu yaar di yaad wich dub rende

Menu lokan wich han rehna naahi .

Rab de klon meri kher mngo

Menu jeevan diii naa han khwaish koi

_________________

Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️