chapter 41

next day started with a lot of hustle and bustle. everyone was busy in the preparations for the reception . the event was going to take place in the evening, beauticians came at home to get the girls ready. 

shehnaaz beghum had chosen an offwhite with silver embellishment lehnga for mahrosh and beige lehnga with gold embellishment for gulpari. both were looking like queens.both brothers were dressed in their traditional clothes. 

hundreds of people were invited for the reception. All of hartaj's friends had come for the event. hartaj could see malik with Saad, ali and shehroz. hartaj had asked them to accompany him . he had gotten to know malik , when he was in dubai . his dark and dangerous friend clicked with him right away. he was here only on hartaj's insistence. 

zaariya was going upstairs , when she collided with hadi, who was standing in the way intentionally. 

zaariya glared at him rubbing her head. hadi smiled slightly biting his lower lip . he was crazy for this girl, her innocence, the way every emotion showed on her face, he loved how easy it was for him to read her. 

"badtmeez( Ill-mannered )!!!" zaariya said the same thing she always did whenever he caused her trouble. and he loved to do it on every chance he got. 

hadi saw her till she disappeared from the view. " when will you become mine ? mom needs to talk to aunt" hadi mumbled to himself and sighed. 

the reception went well, some guests left and other guests planned to leave next day. gulpari and mahrosh were taken to their rooms. 

mahrosh was feeling very tired, she tried to take the dupatta off, but she couldnt unpin it. she kept struggling with it. by the time, hukumyar entered the room , she was close to tears. 

" kya hua ?( what happened ?)" hukumyar asked as he moved near the dressing table. 

" i cant take the pins out, my arms are hurting now!!!" mahrosh said as tears filled her eyes. she dropped her hands, feeling tired , knowing that hukumyar was there to take care of her.

" its not something to be upset about. you are looking so pretty today ,a smile will make you look prettier " hukumyar spoke as he started taking out the pins. he even helped her with her jewellery and then handed her night clothes. mahrosh gave him a grateful smile.

mahrosh got ready for bed, hukumyar dimmed the lights as she laid down . he ran a hand through her hair , knowing she was tired and would fall asleep soon.

mahrosh held his hand which was playing with her hair in between her hands. " you are the best you know that ?" she said running his rough hand against her cheek affectionately. she was his everything and she was thankful , that Allah has given her him.

" you are mistaken !" hukumyar said in a faked teasing tone and then started playing with her hair again . she fell asleep soon . 

" i am also a human, dove......"hukumyar mumbled to himself looking at her.he wasnt perfect as she thought of him . he was very selfish , very mean when it came to her........

--------------

gulpari waited for hartaj for a long time.she wanted him to find her beautiful , she wanted his attention. slowly , her life had started revolving around him. she wanted him to acknowledge her at least.

 he entered the room around midnight, after seeing off his friends. he saw her dosing off against the headboard. a slight unknown smile came to his lips, he sat near her and touched her slightly parted lips. they were covered in some nude lipstick. 

gulpari woke up from her shallow sleep with the feel of his hands, she sat up straight quickly , bumping her forehead into hartaj's chin."Sorry..." she whispered touching her forehead and looking at him . 

" you can sleep, if you are tired.... " hartaj said controlling his feelings. 

" no, i am fine... " gulpari said. 

she touched her lips, on which his touch was still tingly. hartaj focused returned to her lips, he pulled her closer.he kissed her lips till her lipstick wasnt there anymore. " I love how soft and plump your lips are " he whispered in a trance, against her slightly swollen lips................

-------------------------------
Tum mere saamny yun sare mehfil aya na kro

Mushkil hota he tumhy dekh kr yun nazren chura jana ......

_____________________
salaam readers! heres the update. 

if you want to know more about malik, check out nabila_12 story (the mafia's forced love ). ❤️